McCartney

McCartney to Perform on Colbert Repor Music Special t June 12th

• Source:
  • Thanks to Bob Gannon

THE COLBERT REPORT" ANNOUNCES ONE-HOUR MUSIC SPECIAL WITH PAUL McCARTNEY

ON WEDNESDAY, JUNE 12 FROM 11:30 P.M.-12:30 A.M. ET/PT
--------
The Beatles, Wings & Solo Legend Returns to “The Colbert Report”
for a Second Appearance and First Musical Performance
--------
Performances to Include Songs Featured on McCartney’s Out There Tour, the “Wings Over America” 2013 Reissue and More with One Song To Be Exclusively Available Only At www.ColbertNation.com
--------

NEW YORK, June 5, 2013 – The Nation will experience a special one-hour episode of "The Colbert Report" as Stephen Colbert welcomes Paul McCartney. The super-sized show will feature an interview as well as performances of songs featured on McCartney’s current Out There tour, the new 2013 reissue of “Wings Over America” and more with one song to be exclusively available at www.ColbertNation.com. Tune-in to "The Colbert Report" on Wednesday, June 12 from 11:30 p.m.-12:30 a.m. ET/PT to watch this epic episode.

Said Colbert, “I think this McCartney kid’s got something special and I’m gonna put him on the map!”
McCartney first appeared on “The Colbert Report” on January 28, 2009 in an interview for a “Better Know a Beatle” segment. The one-hour special on Wednesday, June 12 marks McCartney’s first musical appearance on the show. Currently, McCartney is on his sold-out Out There world tour. The performer’s vintage 1980 concert film “Rockshow,” shot during Paul McCartney and Wings' 1976 tour, had a one-night only theatrical release in May. Visit paulmccartney.com for more artist info.

Last Updated: 06/05/13 16:32

view comments Comments (255)

255 people have commented on this story so far. Tell us what you think below.
by Welcome To Buy Authe : http://www.caravansatkingswood.co.uk/images/qrFJN0.php?Womens-Nike-Free-Running-3.0--Running-Grey-White-Green-t-234_323.html 15 hours, 24 minutes ago (Guest)  click to register
Hi there! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I truly enjoy reading through your posts. Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the same subjects? Thanks a ton!
by Fashionable Mens Nik : http://www.integracontrolsolutions.com/images/config.php?Nike-Free-6.0-Running-Leather-Mens-Black-t-968_237.html 15 hours, 55 minutes ago (Guest)  click to register
Hello! Do you use Twitter? I`d like to follow you if that would be ok. I`m absolutely enjoying your blog and look forward to new posts.
by Thanks To Select Nik : http://www.leicestershire-jobs.com/images/config.php?Mens-Nike-Free-2015--Running-White-t-2612_37.html 30 hours, 18 minutes ago (Guest)  click to register
This is a fantastic web page, will you be involved in doing an interview about just how you designed it? If so e-mail me!
by Womens Nike Air Max : http://www.seapearlhouse.com/images/config.php?Nike-Air-Max-95-360-Running--Womens-Pink-t-1199_994.html 34 hours, 18 minutes ago (Guest)  click to register
A large percentage of of what you mention happens to be supprisingly precise and that makes me wonder the reason why I hadn`t looked at this in this light previously. This article truly did switch the light on for me personally as far as this specific topic goes. But there is one issue I am not necessarily too comfortable with and while I try to reconcile that with the main idea of the position, allow me observe exactly what all the rest of the visitors have to point out.Very well done.
by nike outlet store : http://www.inikeventa.com/ 34 hours, 41 minutes ago (Guest)  click to register
Yesterday, while I was at work, my sister stole my apple ipad and tested to see if it can survive a 25 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My iPad is now broken and she has 83 views. I know this is totally off topic but I had to share it with someone!
by Discount Nike Free R : http://www.lansdown-estates.co.uk/images/config.php?Womens-Nike-Free-RUN-5.0-3--Running-t-1632_267.html 37 hours, 22 minutes ago (Guest)  click to register
not that much of a online reader to be honest but your sites really nice, keep it up! I`ll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back later. Cheers
by scarpe nike running : http://www.babylissnikeprezzoit.com/ 52 hours, 51 minutes ago (Guest)  click to register
I`m really enjoying the design and layout of your site. It`s a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a designer to create your theme? Great work!
by nike chaussures ache : http://www.fr2015femmechaussures.com/ 53 hours, 25 minutes ago (Guest)  click to register
Hi! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist with Search Engine Optimization? I`m trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I`m not seeing very good success. If you know of any please share. Kudos!
by sale nike air max 90 : http://www.maxtrainerscheap.co.uk/ 63 hours, 24 minutes ago (Guest)  click to register
Good day! This post couldn`t be written any better! Reading this post reminds me of my old room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this post to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Many thanks for sharing!
by skor sverige online : http://www.billigaskor2014.com/ 67 hours, 2 minutes ago (Guest)  click to register
Do you mind if I quote a few of your articles as long as I provide credit and sources back to your website? My blog is in the very same niche as yours and my visitors would truly benefit from a lot of the information you provide here. Please let me know if this alright with you. Thanks a lot!

Please enter your name, city, email and comment below:

Add a comment to this article:

McCartney to Perform on Colbert Repor Music Special t June 12th

Name:
  Email:
  City/Country:
  Enter your comment:
  You have  characters left.
Enter the text as it is shown below:
captcha This extra step helps prevent automated abuse of this feature. Please enter the characters exactly as you see them.

NOTE: The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Click here to review our Terms of Use. Report any abusive comments by clicking the report icon. This feature allows both website guests and members to participate. All comments currently are separate from the oBLOGdi-oBLOGda forums but a method is being worked on so comments are interchangable.

Search Amazon

Today in Beatle History:

Today in Beatle History

Search News Archive

Get the most from MACCA Central

Newsletter is under construction.

News Summary