McCartneyII

McCartney to Perform on Colbert Repor Music Special t June 12th

• Source:
  • Thanks to Bob Gannon

THE COLBERT REPORT" ANNOUNCES ONE-HOUR MUSIC SPECIAL WITH PAUL McCARTNEY

ON WEDNESDAY, JUNE 12 FROM 11:30 P.M.-12:30 A.M. ET/PT
--------
The Beatles, Wings & Solo Legend Returns to “The Colbert Report”
for a Second Appearance and First Musical Performance
--------
Performances to Include Songs Featured on McCartney’s Out There Tour, the “Wings Over America” 2013 Reissue and More with One Song To Be Exclusively Available Only At www.ColbertNation.com
--------

NEW YORK, June 5, 2013 – The Nation will experience a special one-hour episode of "The Colbert Report" as Stephen Colbert welcomes Paul McCartney. The super-sized show will feature an interview as well as performances of songs featured on McCartney’s current Out There tour, the new 2013 reissue of “Wings Over America” and more with one song to be exclusively available at www.ColbertNation.com. Tune-in to "The Colbert Report" on Wednesday, June 12 from 11:30 p.m.-12:30 a.m. ET/PT to watch this epic episode.

Said Colbert, “I think this McCartney kid’s got something special and I’m gonna put him on the map!”
McCartney first appeared on “The Colbert Report” on January 28, 2009 in an interview for a “Better Know a Beatle” segment. The one-hour special on Wednesday, June 12 marks McCartney’s first musical appearance on the show. Currently, McCartney is on his sold-out Out There world tour. The performer’s vintage 1980 concert film “Rockshow,” shot during Paul McCartney and Wings' 1976 tour, had a one-night only theatrical release in May. Visit paulmccartney.com for more artist info.

Last Updated: 06/05/13 16:32

view comments Comments (347)

347 people have commented on this story so far. Tell us what you think below.
by Encontrar New Balanc : http://www.eurofill.co.uk/images/clqJN7.php?Acquista-economico-New-Balance-Nero-Uomo-Jogging-847-t-327_1920.html 28 hours, 29 minutes ago (Guest)  click to register
Hi! I`ve been following your weblog for a long time now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Dallas Tx! Just wanted to say keep up the excellent work!
by Dernier Nike Noir : http://www.puredentalstudio.co.uk/images/config.php?Prix-??réduit-Nike-Noir-Blanc-Running-t-1525_1087.html 28 hours, 33 minutes ago (Guest)  click to register
Do you have a spam problem on this website; I also am a blogger, and I was wanting to know your situation; we have developed some nice practices and we are looking to swap methods with other folks, please shoot me an email if interested.
by Neues angebot New Ba : http://www.contact.jpgardens.co.uk/images/config.php?Modisch-New-Balance-Running-t-946_1552.html 32 hours, 29 minutes ago (Guest)  click to register
I’m not that much of a online reader to be honest but your blogs really nice, keep it up! I`ll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back later on. Many thanks
by Hei?er Verkauf Nike : http://www.tearoomtrail.co.uk/images/ejkqrstEGL36.php?Top-sell-Nike-light-blue-t-497_1484.html 37 hours, 51 minutes ago (Guest)  click to register
Along with every little thing that seems to be developing within this specific subject material, a significant percentage of viewpoints happen to be rather radical. Even so, I appologize, because I do not give credence to your entire theory, all be it exhilarating none the less. It would seem to me that your commentary are generally not entirely validated and in actuality you are yourself not really entirely certain of your assertion. In any case I did enjoy examining it.
by Asequible Adidas : http://sw9locksmith.co.uk/images/config.php?El-precio-de-descuento-Adidas-t-3215_2364.html 43 hours, 6 minutes ago (Guest)  click to register
Have you ever considered writing an e-book or guest authoring on other blogs? I have a blog based on the same subjects you discuss and would love to have you share some stories/information. I know my visitors would appreciate your work. If you`re even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an email.
by Per ordinare nuovi G : http://www.danelawdanceband.co.uk/images/config.php?Moda-economico-Grigio-Blu-Rosso-t-2843_1652.html 69 hours, 29 minutes ago (Guest)  click to register
First off I want to say terrific blog! I had a quick question that I`d like to ask if you do not mind. I was curious to find out how you center yourself and clear your mind prior to writing. I`ve had a tough time clearing my thoughts in getting my ideas out. I do take pleasure in writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are lost just trying to figure out how to begin. Any recommendations or tips? Kudos!|掲示板}
by Top Verkaufen Nike : http://www.mattikataja.com/images/lmuxyzFJOXY68_.php?Gro?er-rabatt-Nike-Air-Max-Herren-Jogging-t-686_3235.html 94 hours, 23 minutes ago (Guest)  click to register
Hello there! This post could not be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my good old room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this post to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Many thanks for sharing!
by New Nike Air Max 1 F : http://www.rocketscienceservices.co.uk/images/config.php?Mens-Nike-Air-Max-1--Running-Gray-Red-t-2819_489.html May 18, 2015 1:37 PM EDT (Guest)  click to register
Sweet blog! I found it while browsing on Yahoo News. Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I`ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Cheers
by High Quality Nike Ai : http://www.etresauxanges.com/images/lnrR129.php?Nike-Air-Max-2013-Running-Camouflage-Mens-Ocean-t-321_713.html May 17, 2015 7:54 PM EDT (Guest)  click to register
Most of whatever you point out is astonishingly appropriate and it makes me wonder the reason why I hadn`t looked at this with this light previously. This piece truly did switch the light on for me personally as far as this particular issue goes. Nonetheless at this time there is actually 1 factor I am not really too cozy with so whilst I attempt to reconcile that with the core idea of the issue, allow me see what all the rest of the visitors have to point out.Well done.
by No Tax Of Air Max 90 : http://www.waltonsinsurance.com/images/config.php?Mens-Nike-Air-Max-90-Running-Hypprm-Green-Black-t-1517_856.html May 15, 2015 7:36 AM EDT (Guest)  click to register
Howdy! I could have sworn I`ve been to this website before but after browsing through some of the post I realized it`s new to me. Anyways, I`m definitely glad I found it and I`ll be book-marking and checking back frequently!

Please enter your name, city, email and comment below:

Add a comment to this article:

McCartney to Perform on Colbert Repor Music Special t June 12th

Name:
  Email:
  City/Country:
  Enter your comment:
  You have  characters left.
Enter the text as it is shown below:
captcha This extra step helps prevent automated abuse of this feature. Please enter the characters exactly as you see them.

NOTE: The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Click here to review our Terms of Use. Report any abusive comments by clicking the report icon. This feature allows both website guests and members to participate. All comments currently are separate from the oBLOGdi-oBLOGda forums but a method is being worked on so comments are interchangable.

Search Amazon

Today in Beatle History:

Today in Beatle History

Search News Archive

Get the most from MACCA Central

Newsletter is under construction.

News Summary