Yokos burial plans

Discussions of Beatle-related news & artists such as Badfinger, James Taylor, Mary Hopkins.

Moderator: Mike

Yokos burial plans

Postby King_Monkey! » Wed Sep 07, 2005 1:11 pm

Burial plans of Yoko Ono

There is an article in the "Metro" about Yoko Ono’s burial plans. She states that she is a firm believer in Egyptian Mythology and a collector of real Egyptian artefacts and is still considering burial in this manner! She has a mummy case which is over 3000 years old of which would be ideal -as she is not too tall. She went on to say there are still people around who are able to carry out the transitional mummification techniques! Then she talks about the Stars and believe it or not makes a lot of her business decisions by following them and how she was "chosen" by a strong power to protect Lennons legacy etc etc!
King_Monkey!

Postby Steve-o » Wed Sep 07, 2005 3:55 pm

I think she was mummified sometime in the late 80's. :P :lol:
How Come No One Older Than Me Ever Seems To Understand The Things I Wanna To Do?
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby King_Monkey! » Thu Sep 08, 2005 3:22 am

She would be sweet in a mummy case!!!
King_Monkey!

Re: Yokos burial plans

Postby ComeOnBrotha » Thu Sep 08, 2005 10:17 pm

King_Monkey! wrote:Burial plans of Yoko Ono

There is an article in the "Metro" about Yoko Ono’s burial plans. She states that she is a firm believer in Egyptian Mythology and a collector of real Egyptian artefacts and is still considering burial in this manner! She has a mummy case which is over 3000 years old of which would be ideal -as she is not too tall. She went on to say there are still people around who are able to carry out the transitional mummification techniques! Then she talks about the Stars and believe it or not makes a lot of her business decisions by following them and how she was "chosen" by a strong power to protect Lennons legacy etc etc!

uhhhh..... :puker ....geez
Just when you thought it couldn't possibly get more bizarre
ComeOnBrotha

Postby King_Monkey! » Fri Sep 09, 2005 1:25 pm

Why sick ? Being mummified is just one possibility Yoko is considering!

Yoko would look like Queen Nefertiti!! The famous cast of Netertitis head found over 3500 years ago carries exactly the same ideals of beauty as what we think is beautiful in 2005 :wink: Yoko has the same high cheekbones, perfect oval face shape and strikingly beautiful eyes as the late Queen!
King_Monkey!

Postby Florance » Thu Nov 10, 2005 10:49 am

why are there so many innocent people in prison while yoko still walks around free?
Florance

Postby dsnito » Thu Nov 10, 2005 1:09 pm

Hmm...well, I think Wacko Jacko has a serious rival in weirdness questions...
Life Is Very Short And There's No Time For Fussing And Fighting, My Friend...
Peace.
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby ANGRY » Sat Nov 12, 2005 4:08 am

you now, say what you will, but the banana boy has got a heapin' big crush on the yokester..i say, lets let him have this one...who's for helping the goddess into that mummies tomb ! we could rally the troops..!! i got a pit helmut and a shovel ! ( need it around here !! ) i can think of no better place for the supreme goddess than at the bottom of some dusty egyptian plain...i got five bucks and it's burnin' a hole in me trousers...a few more takers, and we could send 'em both !!
ANGRY
Silver member
Silver member

Return to The Beatles: Related Discussions