Retirement

Discussions of various topics about Paul not covered in the forums below.

Moderator: Mike

Postby Steve-o » Fri Aug 23, 2002 11:09 am

Thanks, man. It's fine to like or hate a performer, or most of their stuff. Opinions are like..well you know. But if there was an anti-Paul forum, and I'm sure there MUST be somewhere, I wouldn't be going there to just argue with people all day. And none of those folks seem to get that we all have disagreements--but it's mostly well-behaved. We also all have our own personal Paul pet-peeve songs that we hate. Macca is human. He has flaws. SO what--so does everyone else.

I wish they would stay on the Paul-bashing forums, or at least the Jekyll-Hyde board. Now we have to refer to Him/Her/It as They. LOL

Maybe it's Sybil?

Edited by - stevew628 on 08/23/2002 11:31:11
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Liam OSM » Fri Aug 23, 2002 11:10 am

Or Shirley, trying to drive a wedge between us so she can pick us off one at a time . . .

The difference between genius and insanity is merely the difference between success and failure.
Liam OSM
Gold member :)

Postby Steve-o » Fri Aug 23, 2002 11:12 am

Hmmm..interesting, Liam...may be?

Sooner or later, we all will be there...
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby dsnito » Fri Aug 23, 2002 11:17 am

quote:
Thanks, man. It's fine to like or hate a performer, or most of their stuff. Opinions are like..well you know. But if there was an anti-Paul forum, and I'm sure there MUST be somewhere, I wouldn't be going there to just argue with people all day. And none of those folks seem to get that we all have disagreements--but it's mostly well-behaved. We also all have our own personal Paul pet-peeve songs that we hate. Macca is human. He has flaws. SO what--so soes everyone else.

Wise thoughts, wise words man...

Peace.
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby Liam OSM » Fri Aug 23, 2002 11:18 am

quote:
Hmmm..interesting, Liam...may be?

Who knows? We can't be certain . . .

The difference between genius and insanity is merely the difference between success and failure.
Liam OSM

Postby Steve-o » Fri Aug 23, 2002 11:32 am

Thanks, NITO.. Every once and a great while I have a clear thought LOL

Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Liam OSM » Fri Aug 23, 2002 11:34 am

When was your last one?

Liam OSM

Postby Steve-o » Fri Aug 23, 2002 11:42 am

Liam,--I can't remember, but I think it was in the late 80's, or thereabouts. Wish I could recall just what that clear thought was...

Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Liam OSM » Fri Aug 23, 2002 11:43 am

Oh well, worth a shot . . .

Liam OSM

Postby Steve-o » Fri Aug 23, 2002 11:47 am

quote:
quote:
quote:
I for one, DID not, sir. Your name contradicts the utter foulness of your being.

Have we all taken a step back in time to the 18th century or something? I'm not used to this particular brand of politeness on this forum . . . I don't have any objection to it, but it's a little odd, to say the least.

Mr OSM. I deeply resent the labeling of "odd" being placed on my good name. I always thought that using the King's English was something that was lauded, not scorned. Excuse, me, sir. I will look for more "slang" duncitites in the future in order to communicate with you.

Liam--I think you offended the guy-I just saw this...umm..sorry, mr BOTR!, but I dont think "duncities" is a word....I might be wrong...why you tell us, hmmm? And call him Liam, like everyone else

Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

PreviousNext

Return to MACCA - all discussions