Little Woman Love

Discussions of various topics about Paul not covered in the forums below.

Moderator: Mike

Postby Steve-o » Wed Aug 21, 2002 9:07 am

BOTR was my fave for about 28 years straight--no fooling--then Driving Rain came along...end of story. Flowers, Tug, Ram, Macca 1, & Venus all compete for third with me all the time--they are interchangeable for me. Pie is just below those.

Something's open, it's my heart.
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Steve-o » Wed Aug 21, 2002 9:07 am

Macca II and Wild Life always compete for last.

Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Liam OSM » Wed Aug 21, 2002 9:08 am

Mac2 and RRS are my two weakest - me, I do like Wild Life. It did take a while, though, but it's an interesting kind of album . . .

The difference between genius and insanity is merely the difference between success and failure.
Liam OSM
Gold member :)

Postby Liam OSM » Wed Aug 21, 2002 9:10 am

quote:
BOTR was my fave for about 28 years straight--no fooling--then Driving Rain came along...end of story. Flowers, Tug, Ram, Macca 1, & Venus all compete for third with me all the time--they are interchangeable for me. Pie is just below those.

Flaming Pie is probably my favourite by a nose, but they're all there - TOW, Ram, FITD, BOTR, they are my definitive top five. Driving Rain, I also like a lot too. Mac1, Egg, RDR, some great stuff on these, and I like Wild Life quite a bit too . . .

The difference between genius and insanity is merely the difference between success and failure.
Liam OSM

Postby Steve-o » Wed Aug 21, 2002 9:26 am

Egg, Press, Peace, London Town, OTG, and Speed are all a notch below the ones I mentioned earlier....then RRS & RDR are below those, but close to challenging macca two and wild life for the basement. I'm glad for all of them, actually. Gives us some perspective. Im sure Ive forgotten a few. I dont count live ones or classical attempts, BTW.

Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Liam OSM » Wed Aug 21, 2002 9:28 am

I don't think you've missed any of the studio albums, unless you're including Broadstreet . . .

Liam OSM

Postby Steve-o » Wed Aug 21, 2002 9:30 am

Yeah..I normally do, since there are 3 origianls in there (like RDR). I have that one with the likes of POP, ect. They are all quite good and appreciated, by the way.

Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Liam OSM » Wed Aug 21, 2002 9:30 am

I meant to have a listen to that album again last week, but didn't get round to it - maybe I will today or later this week . . .

Liam OSM

Postby Brains » Wed Aug 21, 2002 3:07 pm

LWL was my "song of the moment" a couple of weeks ago.
Brains
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby dsnito » Thu Aug 22, 2002 1:13 am

I don´t know if someone - Steve in special - saw a 73´s TV show titled "James Paul McCartney", a very good show I reckon, when he played "LWL" among others on that and I liked the way he did.
As for Berry´s style, well Liam, I couldn´t distinguish a similarity with that song... could you mention a Berry´s song that we could compare with???

Peace.

Edited by - dsnito on 08/22/2002 01:15:42
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member

PreviousNext

Return to MACCA - all discussions