James Taylor

Discussions of Beatle-related news & artists such as Badfinger, James Taylor, Mary Hopkins.

Moderator: Mike

Postby Lazarus_2 » Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:51 am

kylestyle wrote:No way - there is one important difference - Macca knows how to rock. Macca has so much variety on each album, so much diversity, a little handful could be classified as MOR, but another little handful could be rock and another one or two could be classified experimental or different, and then you get songs like You Gave Me The Answer / Honey Pie which are more like music hall. With James Taylor, you just get this laid-back dude gently strumming a feel-good guitar - it's downright boring. Thank f***ing god for Slipknot.
slipnot are lame. 8)
youtube.com/kinnarchimedes
Lazarus_2
Silver member
Silver member

Postby kylestyle » Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:01 am

...and you admit to liking James Taylor...surely the king of lame! :wink:

Have you heard the Vol 3- The Subliminal Verses album? Listen to that 5 times in a row then put Iowa on and them tell me if you think they are still lame.
I needed comfort of love just to get me some piece of mind.. wo-oh
kylestyle
Gold member :)
Gold member :)

Postby EddieV » Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:02 am

Lazarus_2 wrote:
kylestyle wrote:No way - there is one important difference - Macca knows how to rock. Macca has so much variety on each album, so much diversity, a little handful could be classified as MOR, but another little handful could be rock and another one or two could be classified experimental or different, and then you get songs like You Gave Me The Answer / Honey Pie which are more like music hall. With James Taylor, you just get this laid-back dude gently strumming a feel-good guitar - it's downright boring. Thank f***ing god for Slipknot.
slipnot are lame. 8)

What a stupid discussion you are having !!!
Now junior behave yourself
EddieV
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Lazarus_2 » Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:54 am

dsnito wrote:Anyone knows if James Taylor covered any Macca song?
day tripper. album flag
Lazarus_2
Silver member
Silver member

Postby Lazarus_2 » Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:55 am

EddieV wrote:
Lazarus_2 wrote:
slipnot are lame. 8)

What a stupid discussion you are having !!!
and so the madness continues.

p.s: James Taylor is cool.
Lazarus_2
Silver member
Silver member

Previous

Return to The Beatles: Related Discussions