Yoko Ono - no topic for her ? She did work with John Lennon

Discussions of Beatle-related news & artists such as Badfinger, James Taylor, Mary Hopkins.

Moderator: Mike

Postby Steve-o » Fri Aug 12, 2005 5:48 pm

king_monkey wrote:Yes Yoko is a beautiful graceful elegant woman. I dont know why she has not been made a Dame or Lady yet :shock: I suppose it is just a matter of time before she becomes 'Dame Yoko Ono' or at the least 'Lady Yoko'!!! I think it would be sweet. Yoko is sweet. She would make a lovely pet xx
3 words come to mind when I hear someone say she is beautiful, etc. Two Virgins Cover. :puker
How Come No One Older Than Me Ever Seems To Understand The Things I Wanna To Do?
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby 2 of 3 » Fri Aug 12, 2005 5:57 pm

Ha! :D
2 of 3
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Lazarus_2 » Fri Aug 12, 2005 10:25 pm

it doesen't worry me if people think Yoko is beautiful. every human is beautful...
youtube.com/kinnarchimedes
Lazarus_2
Silver member
Silver member

Postby king_monkey » Sat Aug 13, 2005 3:37 am

John Lennon thought she was beautiful :wink:
king_monkey

Postby HeyJude » Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:41 pm

Lazarus_2 wrote:it doesen't worry me if people think Yoko is beautiful. every human is beautful...

my words
one sweet dream came true today!!!!!
4.6.2004 Leipzig
yay Anna!!!! :mrgreen:
HeyJude
Silver member
Silver member

Postby king_monkey » Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:18 am

I agree....But Yoko stood out - no ?
king_monkey

Postby king_monkey » Fri Aug 19, 2005 5:29 am

kylestyle wrote:Yoko is a sexy beauty? Nah...Alyssa Milano, Tiffani Amber Thiessen, Jennifer Garner, Angelina Jolie.... HAWT!!!! but Yoko?

You left one woman out. The perfect woman in my opnion!! The closest we come to Marilyn Monroe in this day and age. Un like the sluty R&b tarts that you get so much of today she can wear nothing and get away with it and still have CLASS! Never looks tarty. Check out the link for what I think is technically perfect beauty :wink:

http://jkerington.photosite.com/Album1/
king_monkey

Postby magpie greg » Wed Sep 07, 2005 10:29 am

In the same vein, where is the Allen Klein appreciation thread. After all, he did rip The Beatles off and stuffed up their Beatle careers as Yoko did.

At least he had the good sense not to be wheeled into Beatle recording sessions in :roll: a bed.
magpie greg

Postby Lazarus_2 » Wed Sep 07, 2005 10:56 am

king_monkey wrote:
kylestyle wrote:Yoko is a sexy beauty? Nah...Alyssa Milano, Tiffani Amber Thiessen, Jennifer Garner, Angelina Jolie.... HAWT!!!! but Yoko?

You left one woman out. The perfect woman in my opnion!! The closest we come to Marilyn Monroe in this day and age. Un like the sluty R&b tarts that you get so much of today she can wear nothing and get away with it and still have CLASS! Never looks tarty. Check out the link for what I think is technically perfect beauty :wink:

http://jkerington.photosite.com/Album1/
have you ever seen Andrea Corr?
youtube.com/kinnarchimedes
Lazarus_2
Silver member
Silver member

Postby King_Monkey! » Wed Sep 07, 2005 12:40 pm

No I have not heard of her. Kylie is so much classier than these R&B tarts from the US that sing R&B! They are just vulgar and it has taken over a good 90% of the American music scene! No offence to America but there is a lot of funky black people all over MTV - and now it has spread to the rest of the world! Here in France now you get 14 year girls with rings through their nose, big hoopy earrings, tattoos and greased hair in the style of lets say Destiny’s Child! Its ok for Destinys Child but just looks cheap on a 15 year old girl!!!It’s a shame. In the UK we call these types of slappers Tracys and Shorans! I think these so-called artists go too far with taking their clothes off! Granted Kylie certainly does play on her "sexy image" she does not have this hard attitude and does not quite come across in the same vulgar way as Christina Aguilera or Shitney spheres (trailer trash!) They are relatively new artists when you think Kylie has been here for 20 years now! She has worked hard and now puts on a good live show and has a decent back catalogue of songs working along the way with Bono, The Manic Street Preachers, Pet Shop Boys, Elton John, Nick Cave and Robbie Williams! None of these artists would have worked with her so-called new contemporaries....They are just doing what she has been doing far longer and what she does far better! I'm glad she went to No.3 on the main Billboard chart in America with her album Fever, has 2 Grammy’s and another top ten hit in the States - its about time!!! Maybe if she joined in and started singing funky black R&B music she would be bigger there but thankfully she does not sink so low. Kylie is a huge international star and now more so in the U.S! So you can say I am a huge fan of hers! That said I'm sure this other woman you are talking about is very nice :wink: But Kylie has the "It" factor big time!
King_Monkey!

PreviousNext

Return to The Beatles: Related Discussions