1. Strawberry Fields Forever: They really should stop this...(imitating themselves)
2. Penny Lane: Good-Great
3. Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band: Required as companion to the next track(the only excuse for this taking the place of better song)
4. With a Little Help from My Friends: Great
5. Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds: Good-Great
6. Day in the Life: I'm not fond of this and don't understand why it was praised so...
7. All You Need Is Love: Nice message, but i grow tired of this one quickly
8. I Am the Walrus: Good-Great
9. Hello Goodbye: Good-Great
10. Fool on the Hill: Good
11. Magical Mystery Tour: Fun
12. Lady Madonna: It's a travesty that this track is here
13. Hey Jude: Same as above
14. Revolution: Same as above
1. Back in the U.S.S.R.: Great track from The Beatles(white)
2. While My Guitar Gently Weeps: George's best track from The Beatles(white)
3. Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da: Sure this should be here, but where's Dear Prudence?
4. Get Back: THis doesen't deserve to be on this record
5. Don't Let Me Down: same as above
6. Ballad of John and Yoko: same as above
7. Old Brown Shoe: same as above
8. Here Comes the Sun: Good
9. Come Together: Good
10. Something: Good-Great
11. Octopus's Garden: bah...
12. Let It Be: Best track on Let It Be, no wonder it's on a compilation of their last years. One of the best tracks Paul has written period.
13. Across the Universe: Rubbish
14. Long and Winding Road: Second fiddle to Let It Be on the album of the same name.
Glaring Ommisions, and sad choices that are no where near the Beatles best, or at least a Drive(golf) or two away from being...
Other great tracks from "white album"
Other great tracks from "pepper's"
Songs i'd remove from this release to make-way for better tracks(lyric and music-wise!):
Across the Universe
Old Brown Shoe
Ballad Of John and Yoko(trust John to weed Yoko's way into the ***censored*** band, even if only by name?)
Dont let me Down