Chocoaholic

Discussions related to Paul as a Beatle.

Moderator: Mike

Postby theDingle » Thu Dec 16, 2004 10:43 pm

Berkodan, I got on a Starbucks Mocha bender throughout the Fall, but ended up getting such brutal headaches I hadda call it quits, grrr! :x It's mostly the coffee I think, I should check out if Starbucks makes stuff caffeine-free, lol, I doubt it.

I like Snickers Kudos for a snack. Lately I've been binging on Dairy Queen Pecan Cluster Blizzards, mmmmmm! They do put a little chocolate syrup in it, but no damage-to-self yet, lol. Those pecans knock me out! I do love the choco/nutty combination, it's heavenly! Hershey Almond Kisses, yes! Almond Joy, si! :D
not shmingking of gin
theDingle
Gold member :)

Postby Bluebird » Tue Dec 28, 2004 11:50 am

"After Eight" is the greatest choclate..
You must appreciate the day...
Bluebird
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby Berkeleyan » Tue Jan 11, 2005 6:14 am

theDingle wrote:Berkodan, I got on a Starbucks Mocha bender throughout the Fall, but ended up getting such brutal headaches I hadda call it quits, grrr! :x It's mostly the coffee I think, I should check out if Starbucks makes stuff caffeine-free, lol, I doubt it.

I like Snickers Kudos for a snack. Lately I've been binging on Dairy Queen Pecan Cluster Blizzards, mmmmmm! They do put a little chocolate syrup in it, but no damage-to-self yet, lol. Those pecans knock me out! I do love the choco/nutty combination, it's heavenly! Hershey Almond Kisses, yes! Almond Joy, si! :D

Kudos to you then 8)
Berkodan ??
Yeah love choco/nutty combo !! Don't care for caffeine.
Are you a nut for them 8)
Also, you made me think of the Almond Brothers Band :wink:
The Love You Take is Equal to the Love You Make
Berkeleyan

Previous

Return to Paul as a Beatle