Chapman V John Lennon

Discussions related to John Lennon as Beatle and his solo career.

Moderator: Mike

Chapman V John Lennon

Postby TheBeatles1988 » Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:02 pm

Former Beatle John Lennon (as we all know) was shot on 8 Decemeber 1980. He was killer was was Mark David Chapman which he got 24 years for.

However Mark is said to be getting out next month in a move, that his spraked retribution for beale fans his court hearing will be on this Monday at York state, it's said that it will be behind closed doors.

Altough Lennons fans are alredy planing to threat to kill him, they said that if Chapman got out he would last a day.

The Newpaper Article said that "She has been the one who has been keeping him inside for past 20 are 24 years.

she fears for her safety of herself and more importantly herchildren Julian and Sean, that if he does get out.

So I think Yoko and fans are doing everything they can really to keep in jail.

Please feel free to have your veiws on Chapman I would love to hear what you have to say...
Click here veiw my website

http://www.freewebs.com/thebeatles1988/
TheBeatles1988
Silver member
Silver member

Postby dsnito » Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:54 pm

'88, ALL I want to say is: FORGET about that piece of crap!!!! Wish that he could be rotten in the prison and once being dead, will have his soul burning down in the hell ETERNALLY!!! He has been regret, said himself... WHOA!! That f****** devil!!!Would you really BELIEVE this?? I have NO COMMENTS!!! Mmmpf... I'm sick!!!! :puker :puker :puker ...sorry!!
Last edited by dsnito on Wed Sep 29, 2004 7:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
Life Is Very Short And There's No Time For Fussing And Fighting, My Friend...
Peace.
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby Ram1 » Tue Sep 28, 2004 6:25 pm

Just hearing/seeing his name typed makes me sick. I think that's why we try not to do it here. Other than that, no comments here either....
October 8th, 2005....The BEST show EVER!!!!
Ram1

Postby Steve-o » Wed Sep 29, 2004 1:15 am

When I go to the backyard nightly to scoop and throw away my dog's droppings, I throw them away without comment. This thread and the mindless murderer deserves the same treatment.
How Come No One Older Than Me Ever Seems To Understand The Things I Wanna To Do?
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Bluebird » Wed Sep 29, 2004 8:49 am

Chapmann killed a peacemaker, who wanted the best for everyone! I dunno what more to say.. :?
You must appreciate the day...
Bluebird
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby TheBeatles1988 » Wed Sep 29, 2004 1:43 pm

Bluebird wrote:Chapmann killed a peacemaker, who wanted the best for everyone! I dunno what more to say.. :?

Well, yes ok fair speech although I do have to say that I don't think Chapman will get out as I think Yoko and all the commuity will keep him locked inside.....

TheBeatles1988
Silver member
Silver member

Postby TheBeatles1988 » Wed Sep 29, 2004 1:43 pm

Bluebird wrote:Chapmann killed a peacemaker, who wanted the best for everyone! I dunno what more to say.. :?

Well, yes ok fair speech although I do have to say that I don't think Chapman will get out as I think Yoko and all the commuity will keep him locked inside... :roll: :evil: :twisted: ..

TheBeatles1988
Silver member
Silver member

Postby Ram1 » Wed Sep 29, 2004 2:02 pm

TheBeatles1988 wrote:Well, yes ok fair speech although I do have to say that I don't think Chapman will get out as I think Yoko and all the commuity will keep him locked inside... :roll: :evil: :twisted: ..

It is not up to "us" whether or not he gets out. Although I'm sure the law will always keep him in some kind of confinement for the rest of his life for his own safety. And do we have to keep using "his" name??
October 8th, 2005....The BEST show EVER!!!!
Ram1

Postby Maestri09 » Thu Sep 30, 2004 11:39 am

I don't think he stands a chance. Even if he gets out, he'll never be truly free from the consequences of his crime. That said, Yoko's plight shouldn't really have much to do with it. Both Sean and Julian are adults.

I'm actually surprised Sean wouldn't say anything about protecting his mother.
Maestri09
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Bluebird » Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:17 pm

Ram1 wrote: And do we have to keep using "his" name??
What about to use "monster" instead.. :?
You must appreciate the day...
Bluebird
Platinum member
Platinum member

Next

Return to JOHN