1. Day Tripper: Good song here
2. We Can Work It Out: Even better one here...
3. Paperback Writer: The Equal of the last track.
4. Rain: Bastard child of Tommorow Never Knows
5. Lady Madonna: Worst track on the album so far...
6. The Inner Light: good song here
7. Hey Jude: Solo-Paul imerging in the Beatles? almost. At least in the Beatles he writes COMPLETE lyrics near-all the time. Paul is getting TOO excited, when there is not called for...
8. Revolution: far from their best
9. Get Back: More immergence of Solo-Paul, not many lyrics to speak of, and the less said about them the better.
10. Don't Let Me Down: It's okay, as good as Get Back
11. The Ballad Of John And Yoko: What a load of poorness... The immergence of Solo-John? NOOOO! I still want the BEATLES!
12. Old Brown Shoe: hmmmm, not something i'll listen to often(like alot of tracks on this compilation)
13. Across The Universe: Never liked this song ever.
14. Let It Be: Paul grasping at straws to save the Beatles from PreMature destruction? I like the result... Pity grasping at straws is not enough to save The Beatles... You had a good run... Let the Solo-Race begin!
15. You Know My Name (Look Up The Number): What an awful song, arguably the worst song off this album... just dreadful. arguably the worst song the beatles ever recorded?..
I hope this release burns in hell, except for:
Let It Be
The Inner Light
we can work it out
p.s: on a side note, George's version of grasping at straws(not grasping at straws, having plenty of talent left to explode onto the world...) "Something" and "Here comes the sun" are Great(especially "Something")
At "The End" of the Beatles life, George has the Best song of their final recordings.
further side note, Paul so desperately tries to emulate the BEatles success in his Solo-Career, he turns out ONE fully realised song on his first release "Mabye I'm Amazed". Nice try, but it ain't the Beatles junior...
further side note, alot of the tracks on this release(past masters) is not the Beatles...
blah blah, i'm rambling.
Give My Regards To Broadstreet, more like Give My Regards To My Music Career! lol. meh.
better sig in ffuture.