Paul's behavior got John mad

Discussions related to Paul as a Beatle.

Moderator: Mike

Postby dsnito » Mon Feb 09, 2004 5:37 pm

I thought about Paul and John as a toss of a coin...heads or tails??Make your choice...LOL[:D]

Peace.
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby Berkeleyan » Wed Feb 25, 2004 9:14 am

The best partnership in music - EVER. [:)]

But sometimes one would act like a HEAD, sometimes one would act like a TAIL....It goes for them both.
Berkeleyan
Gold member :)
Gold member :)

Postby dsnito » Fri Aug 06, 2004 8:51 am

Berkeleyan wrote:The best partnership in music - EVER. [:)]

But sometimes one would act like a HEAD, sometimes one would act like a TAIL....It goes for them both.

It´s too much obvious, my friend...but I ALWAYS agree and confirm it!!!! 8) :lol:
Life Is Very Short And There's No Time For Fussing And Fighting, My Friend...
Peace.
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby Bluebird » Wed Aug 11, 2004 6:44 am

dsnito wrote:
Berkeleyan wrote:The best partnership in music - EVER. [:)]

It´s too much obvious, my friend...but I ALWAYS agree and confirm it!!!! 8) :lol:
Repetition
You must appreciate the day...
Bluebird
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby dsnito » Thu Aug 12, 2004 1:10 pm

Actually, I think Paul was ever the centered mind of the group, and John was the impulsive mind...do you agree on??
Peace.
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby Bluebird » Thu Aug 12, 2004 2:34 pm

dsnito wrote:Actually, I think Paul was ever the centered mind of the group, and John was the impulsive mind...do you agree on??
I´m Completely agree on This one...1966-1970 Paul was the musicmaker, the organizer, planning projects and contempoary the most comprehensive person and leader of the group.WAD!
Bluebird
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby dsnito » Thu Aug 12, 2004 4:05 pm

Bluebird wrote:
dsnito wrote:Actually, I think Paul was ever the centered mind of the group, and John was the impulsive mind...do you agree on??
I´m Completely agree on This one...1966-1970 Paul was the musicmaker, the organizer, planning projects and contempoary the most comprehensive person and leader of the group.WAD!

Must also say that John was impulsive but not less genius for that... :wink:
Peace.
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby Ram1 » Sun Aug 22, 2004 12:25 pm

I agree on both points. But you also have to remember that during this time, John was growing more and more disinterested in The Beatles. Probably the main reason for this, of course, was Yoko. Paul wanted to tour again, etc. He had more of an interest in The Beatles than anybody in the group during this time, I think it's safe to say. I also think it's safe to say that Paul was the only member truly "crushed" when things fell apart.
October 8th, 2005....The BEST show EVER!!!!
Ram1

Postby Bluebird » Mon Aug 23, 2004 9:33 am

Ram1 wrote:I agree on both points. But you also have to remember that during this time, John was growing more and more disinterested in The Beatles. Probably the main reason for this, of course, was Yoko. Paul wanted to tour again, etc. He had more of an interest in The Beatles than anybody in the group during this time, I think it's safe to say. I also think it's safe to say that Paul was the only member truly "crushed" when things fell apart.
Right. I think the drugs also may have had a bit influence in Johns behavior during that time, and his fatigue on Pauls behavior. And as Paul was most interrested in the group as you Both pointed I think it´s relevant that Paul derseves most notice in the groups last year. And again the question could be, Who is the most active, innovative writer, or should we say, who is most interrested to create new stuff, Paul! I agree on this one...
Bluebird
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby esto » Tue Aug 24, 2004 4:37 am

Couple of days ago I saw movie called Linda McCartney Story and in it was a scene where Lennon tosses a stone into the Paul's door window. It happened after Paul sued other three. I don't think it really happened, as all the movie was a bit overdramatized.
esto
Bronze member
Bronze member

PreviousNext

Return to Paul as a Beatle