O'reilly factor speaking about the Beatles

This blog is an open discussion of The Beatles

Moderator: Mike

O'reilly factor speaking about the Beatles

Postby Chris Speers » Sat May 11, 2002 4:14 am

Bill O'reilly's show the factor will feature me speaking about Ozzy's family values and engaging O'Reilly in a debate on the Beatles' involvement in JFK assasination

O'Reilly: My guest tonight. Chris Speers? He is the author of a new book....Exposed: THe Beatles murdered JFK

Camera focusing in on the book. The book's cover is a picture of the four Beatles in Collar-less suits with thin ties circa 1963 with a picture of JFK at Love Field in Dalls with Jackie positioned right next to it.

O'Reilly: Mr. Speers...I gotta tell you..Your theories are out there..Let me ask you..You really believe the original lyrics to She loves you, yeah, yeah, yeah was actually "We shot JFK...yeah, yeah, yeah"....

Speers: Yes...

O'Reilly: and this boy..."This boy" was written for JFK, Junior in light of his father's death..

Speers: THe BEatles were so sadden by the funeral. They composed a soft ballad to comfort the PResident's son...It speaks volumes for their creativity...but it speaks volumes for their immoral and depraved indifference to human life...Especially PResident Kennedy..

O'Reilly: You really think Lennon was feeling guilty about killing kenendy and that's why he wrote Help

Speers: Help is a direct plea of Lennon's guilt over the murder of the PResident. Once, he saw Lyndon Johnson's liberal domestic policies and soft approach to communism in Cuba- he realized he made a mistake..

O'Reilly..And John Lennon wrote a song called "All I've gotta do" which is a detailed description of the Beatles impilicit involvement in killing JFK, wounding Governor COnnally, and framing Lee Harvey Oswald...

Speers: It's all in the music...It says it all...

O'Reilly: I have to tell you... Three words..

Speers: What's that?

O'Reiily: you are nuts...You are a psycho..

Speers: Bill...Who had the most to gain from President Kennedy's death? Huh..Who? It was the Beatles...It was the Beatles..

O'Reilly: John Lennon couldn't even control his wife. How could he have run a nefarious and highly detailed assasination plot? Huh - it's ridiculous...

Speers: The Beatles were brilliant musicians, outstanding craftsman, and highly intelligent and witty Englishmen who when applying their skills were highly effective..

O'Reilly: last word, Mr. Speers?

Speers: Don't forget, Bill, Entertainers are known to be career anarchists. Look at John Wilkes Boothe, an actor who killed a PResident and remade American history as we know it. He was like a little nothing second rate washed-up has been Entertainer. Yet, he brought this country to its knees. And why not the Beatles? They could have done it and best of all they almost got away with it

O'Reilly: Up next..Ozzie Osbourne and Luther Vandross on raising children and admitting their senstive sides..Coming up...Father of the year Tommie Lee on parenting
Chris Speers
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Ram1 » Sat May 11, 2002 11:30 am

Ha ha! That was brilliant, Chris. What time does that show air? I wanna have Shirley come over and watch it with me. (That is, if she's still talking to me.)
Ram1

Postby Chris Speers » Sat May 11, 2002 1:11 pm

It's on Fox News right after "Airplane".

Joey: My dad says you don't even play full court...

Roger: You try busting my buns up and down the court every night. Covering Walton..You tell your dad to stop ridin' my ass, Joey...

Captain Over: You ever seen a grown man naked, Joey..

Captain Over: You like greco roman wrestling, Joey?

Victor: Is that your vector, victor?

Captain Over: Roger?

Roger: Huh?

Ted: Shirley, you can't be serious?

Leslie Niessin: Quit callin' me shirley..

Why didn't the sequel work? There has never been a funnier movie than airplane. Except maybe Rambo...or Titanic (the ending scene)

The Jive scene alone with BEaver's mother is one of the funniest things ever on film
Chris Speers
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Ram1 » Sat May 11, 2002 2:14 pm

Shirley, can blame me all she wants. She KNOWS who the REAL culprit is!! She's sick I tell you! Sick!!
Ram1

Postby Steve-o » Sat Aug 17, 2002 3:55 pm

quote:
Ha ha! That was brilliant, Chris. What time does that show air? I wanna have Shirley come over and watch it with me. (That is, if she's still talking to me.)

Found this old chestnut, Rammie---Liam is going to think your "in league with" her if he reads this LOL

Sooner or later we all will be there....
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Ram1 » Sat Aug 17, 2002 3:59 pm

Haha, thanks for digging this one out, Steve. Yeah, Liamshine will definitely start accusing me. LOL

This space reserved for tagline....

Edited by - Ram1 on 08/17/2002 15:59:48
Ram1

Postby Steve-o » Sat Aug 17, 2002 4:14 pm

It will be fun to get his reaction......

Sooner or later we all will be there....
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Liam OSM » Mon Aug 19, 2002 7:38 am

quote:
Haha, thanks for digging this one out, Steve. Yeah, Liamshine will definitely start accusing me. LOL

Whaddya mean, "start"? I've been accusing you of being Shirley for months already!

The difference between genius and insanity is merely the difference between success and failure.
Liam OSM
Gold member :)
Gold member :)

Return to The Beatles: General Discussions