::Yellow Submarine

A discussion of all the Beatle albums

Moderator: Mike

Postby dsnito » Wed Aug 04, 2004 4:20 pm

Bluebird wrote:
dsnito wrote::? Well...aren't you counting "All Together Now"phrase appearing in several languages on the last part of the movie???? :?: :?
Yes I am the most awesome in the whole film :P


Well, don't know if it is the "most awesome" but the "Sgt.Pepper"and "All You Need Is Love"'s parts are awesome too.
Life Is Very Short And There's No Time For Fussing And Fighting, My Friend...
Peace.
User avatar
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member
 
Posts: 5210
Joined: Mon May 13, 2002 11:58 am
Location: Brazil

Postby Bluebird » Sat Aug 07, 2004 6:00 pm

dsnito wrote:
Bluebird wrote:
dsnito wrote::? Well...aren't you counting "All Together Now"phrase appearing in several languages on the last part of the movie???? :?: :?
Yes I am the most awesome in the whole film :P


Well, don't know if it is the "most awesome" but the "Sgt.Pepper"and "All You Need Is Love"'s parts are awesome too.
Or the Eleanor Rigby scene :) Lovely part in the film-
You must appreciate the day...
User avatar
Bluebird
Platinum member
Platinum member
 
Posts: 9023
Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2004 10:06 am
Location: Copenhagen - Denmark

Postby dsnito » Sat Aug 07, 2004 9:05 pm

Bluebird wrote:
dsnito wrote:
Bluebird wrote:
dsnito wrote::? Well...aren't you counting "All Together Now"phrase appearing in several languages on the last part of the movie???? :?: :?
Yes I am the most awesome in the whole film :P


Well, don't know if it is the "most awesome" but the "Sgt.Pepper"and "All You Need Is Love"'s parts are awesome too.
Or the Eleanor Rigby scene :) Lovely part in the film-


Also agree on. 8)
Life Is Very Short And There's No Time For Fussing And Fighting, My Friend...
Peace.
User avatar
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member
 
Posts: 5210
Joined: Mon May 13, 2002 11:58 am
Location: Brazil

Postby Bluebird » Thu Sep 23, 2004 7:05 am

George Martins work is incredible! Good to relax to..
You must appreciate the day...
User avatar
Bluebird
Platinum member
Platinum member
 
Posts: 9023
Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2004 10:06 am
Location: Copenhagen - Denmark

Postby dsnito » Thu Sep 23, 2004 10:51 am

Bluebird wrote:George Martins work is incredible! Good to relax to..


Beautiful work indeed, but you know, I've heard it only for dozen times since I've got the album many years ago(more than 30 yrs!)... I can't stand only orchestrated stuffs so much...
Life Is Very Short And There's No Time For Fussing And Fighting, My Friend...
Peace.
User avatar
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member
 
Posts: 5210
Joined: Mon May 13, 2002 11:58 am
Location: Brazil

Postby Bluebird » Thu Sep 23, 2004 1:14 pm

dsnito wrote:
Bluebird wrote:George Martins work is incredible! Good to relax to..


Beautiful work indeed, but you know, I've heard it only for dozen times since I've got the album many years ago(more than 30 yrs!)... I can't stand only orchestrated stuffs so much...
But after a long day it´s great to relax to. I think there are some good ideas in this work.
You must appreciate the day...
User avatar
Bluebird
Platinum member
Platinum member
 
Posts: 9023
Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2004 10:06 am
Location: Copenhagen - Denmark

Postby EddieV » Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:28 am

Bluebird wrote:
dsnito wrote:
Bluebird wrote:George Martins work is incredible! Good to relax to..


Beautiful work indeed, but you know, I've heard it only for dozen times since I've got the album many years ago(more than 30 yrs!)... I can't stand only orchestrated stuffs so much...
But after a long day it´s great to relax to. I think there are some good ideas in this work.


Never heard George Martins numbers, all though I have the record. Couldn´t be bothered!! For me it is not Beatles
Now junior behave yourself
User avatar
EddieV
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 7045
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 3:13 am
Location: Svendborg, Denmark

Postby dsnito » Wed Oct 26, 2005 12:48 pm

EddieV wrote:
Never heard George Martins numbers, all though I have the record. Couldn´t be bothered!! For me it is not Beatles


Right...but don't forget without GM orchestrations there would be a kind of lack on the Beatle songs...though specificly on THAT work(YS B-side),nothing to do with The Beatles 'cos that was made just for the YS movie soundtrack.
Life Is Very Short And There's No Time For Fussing And Fighting, My Friend...
Peace.
User avatar
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member
 
Posts: 5210
Joined: Mon May 13, 2002 11:58 am
Location: Brazil

Postby theDingle » Wed Oct 26, 2005 3:29 pm

The Pepperland theme is a beaut.
not shmingking of gin
User avatar
theDingle
Gold member :)
Gold member :)
 
Posts: 2539
Joined: Sat Feb 22, 2003 1:32 pm
Location: USA

PreviousNext

Return to The Beatles: Albums

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron