::The Beatles at the Hollywood Bowl

A discussion of all the Beatle albums

Moderator: Mike

Postby kylestyle » Wed Jul 14, 2004 12:18 pm

Hey guys, there's a recording of Macca right now, which reminds me of all the screaming and joy and excitement contained on the Hollywood Bowl record...
http://www.macca-central.com/macca-foru ... php?t=3221

Amazing!!! :D
I needed comfort of love just to get me some piece of mind.. wo-oh
User avatar
kylestyle
Gold member :)
Gold member :)
 
Posts: 2789
Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2004 2:28 am
Location: New Zealand

Postby TheBeatles1988 » Tue Jul 20, 2004 5:36 pm

kylestyle wrote:Hey guys, there's a recording of Macca right now, which reminds me of all the screaming and joy and excitement contained on the Hollywood Bowl record...
http://www.macca-central.com/macca-foru ... php?t=3221

Amazing!!! :D


Hey sweet Kyle, :)
Click here veiw my website

http://www.freewebs.com/thebeatles1988/
User avatar
TheBeatles1988
Silver member
Silver member
 
Posts: 1291
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2004 12:18 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Postby dsnito » Wed Jul 28, 2004 4:03 pm

Certainly the same Beatle-charisma in the air... 8)
Life Is Very Short And There's No Time For Fussing And Fighting, My Friend...
Peace.
User avatar
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member
 
Posts: 5210
Joined: Mon May 13, 2002 11:58 am
Location: Brazil

Postby Bluebird » Wed Jul 28, 2004 4:55 pm

I was very lucky to find that vinyl in a random shop in Copenhagen, the price was shocking cheap. Only 10 pounds I guess.. :D
You must appreciate the day...
User avatar
Bluebird
Platinum member
Platinum member
 
Posts: 9023
Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2004 10:06 am
Location: Copenhagen - Denmark

Postby dsnito » Thu Jul 29, 2004 9:17 am

Bluebird wrote:I was very lucky to find that vinyl in a random shop in Copenhagen, the price was shocking cheap. Only 10 pounds I guess.. :D


You've got the luck then, Bird!! 8) Are you enjoyning it now?? 8)
Life Is Very Short And There's No Time For Fussing And Fighting, My Friend...
Peace.
User avatar
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member
 
Posts: 5210
Joined: Mon May 13, 2002 11:58 am
Location: Brazil

Postby Bluebird » Thu Jul 29, 2004 9:41 am

dsnito wrote:
Bluebird wrote:I was very lucky to find that vinyl in a random shop in Copenhagen, the price was shocking cheap. Only 10 pounds I guess.. :D


You've got the luck then, Bird!! 8) Are you enjoyning it now?? 8)
I´m enjoying it SO much, it´s one of my fave vinyls. 8)
You must appreciate the day...
User avatar
Bluebird
Platinum member
Platinum member
 
Posts: 9023
Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2004 10:06 am
Location: Copenhagen - Denmark

Postby dsnito » Fri Jul 30, 2004 5:39 pm

I think there is no HB CD version...is there??
Life Is Very Short And There's No Time For Fussing And Fighting, My Friend...
Peace.
User avatar
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member
 
Posts: 5210
Joined: Mon May 13, 2002 11:58 am
Location: Brazil

Postby Bluebird » Sat Jul 31, 2004 8:29 am

dsnito wrote:I think there is no HB CD version...is there??
Nope...But if there was I will be very glad to here it now :o
You must appreciate the day...
User avatar
Bluebird
Platinum member
Platinum member
 
Posts: 9023
Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2004 10:06 am
Location: Copenhagen - Denmark

Postby TheBeatles1988 » Sat Jul 31, 2004 6:06 pm

Bluebird wrote:
dsnito wrote:I think there is no HB CD version...is there??
Nope...But if there was I will be very glad to here it now :o


Ha yea would lol :lol:
Click here veiw my website

http://www.freewebs.com/thebeatles1988/
User avatar
TheBeatles1988
Silver member
Silver member
 
Posts: 1291
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2004 12:18 pm
Location: United Kingdom

PreviousNext

Return to The Beatles: Albums

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron