Has John ever wrote a nice song to Paul?

Discussions related to John Lennon as Beatle and his solo career.

Moderator: Mike

Postby Bluebird » Thu Jul 08, 2004 12:47 pm

TRAINROBBER wrote:"TWO OF US" I DON'T KNOW, BUT ELEANOR RIGBY WAS WRITTEN MOSTLY BY JOHN..........AND IN MY OPINION jOHN HAD ALWAYS BEEN THE MOST OPEN AND OPINIONATED OF ALL THE BEATLES........AND FIND HIM ALSO TO BE THE MOST TRUTHFUL.......
Eleanor Rigby is a Paul song trainrobber, the same with "Two of us". If it is on that level, I don´t want to discuss. Every beatles knows that Eleanor rigby is written most by Paul. And we´re Macca-fans on this forum.. Thank you..
You must appreciate the day...
Bluebird
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby TRAINROBBER » Thu Jul 08, 2004 1:40 pm

Bluebird wrote:
TRAINROBBER wrote:"TWO OF US" I DON'T KNOW, BUT ELEANOR RIGBY WAS WRITTEN MOSTLY BY JOHN..........AND IN MY OPINION jOHN HAD ALWAYS BEEN THE MOST OPEN AND OPINIONATED OF ALL THE BEATLES........AND FIND HIM ALSO TO BE THE MOST TRUTHFUL.......
Eleanor Rigby is a Paul song trainrobber, the same with "Two of us". If it is on that level, I don´t want to discuss. Every beatles knows that Eleanor rigby is written most by Paul. And we´re Macca-fans on this forum.. Thank you..

Glad to hear you're a fan .....so am I........and probably since before you were born.......but that doesn't mean we should all have the same opinions.....if you want to believe something that's all positive and praising of paul that's fine, but I like to deal with as much truth as I can
and calling john a liar and druggie isn't very cool ya know..........
if the man wants to shove us out were gonna jump and shout the statue of liberty said come-JL
TRAINROBBER

Postby Bluebird » Thu Jul 08, 2004 2:41 pm

TRAINROBBER wrote:
Bluebird wrote:

Glad to hear you're a fan .....so am I........and probably since before you were born.......but that doesn't mean we should all have the same opinions.....if you want to believe something that's all positive and praising of paul that's fine, but I like to deal with as much truth as I can
and calling john a liar and druggie isn't very cool ya know..........
I´m not saying he´s a liar, but he had it pretty hard in the 70´s which makes that I don´t believe him. As you sure know plays Paul only his own songs to his tours, so if Paul heard that you called Eleanor rigby as a John-song I think he will be dissapointed..
Bluebird
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby mindgames » Thu Jul 08, 2004 2:53 pm

:cry: Oh no, why did this turn out so nasty? There's no reason for it, just have fun! Trainrobber may be right, Bluebird may be right, who are we to know? I just want to have a nice conversation about all this.

"You want to turn your head away
And someone's thinking of you
I wish you'd see, it's only me,
I love you

[/quote]
mindgames

Postby Bluebird » Thu Jul 08, 2004 3:43 pm

mindgames wrote::cry: Oh no, why did this turn out so nasty? There's no reason for it, just have fun! Trainrobber may be right, Bluebird may be right, who are we to know? I just want to have a nice conversation about all this.

"You want to turn your head away
And someone's thinking of you
I wish you'd see, it's only me,
I love you

[/quote]Sorry about our off-topic talk, this conversations just when a little mad :wink: But it happens sometimes..

If we go back, we talked about songs Paul and John wrote for each other. Can anybody point more songs that they wrote for each other.. I say "On the way" and "Call me back again" could be :)
Bluebird
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby mindgames » Thu Jul 08, 2004 4:24 pm

OK, but again, it's not too serious, just a little "mind game" :D

How about "With a little luck?"

With a little luck we can help it out
We can make this whole damn thing work out (We can work it out?)

There is no end to what we can do together (music?)

Sounds to me like a request to sort out some things...
mindgames

Postby Bluebird » Thu Jul 08, 2004 4:52 pm

mindgames wrote:OK, but again, it's not too serious, just a little "mind game" :D

How about "With a little luck?"

With a little luck we can help it out
We can make this whole damn thing work out (We can work it out?)

There is no end to what we can do together (music?)

Sounds to me like a request to sort out some things...
Yes, it could be, but again it could be so much.. hvor er du egentlig fra? :) But it´s quite easier to find song he wrote for john after his dead..
Bluebird
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby mindgames » Thu Jul 08, 2004 5:15 pm

Which one??
Jeg er tysk
mindgames

Postby Bluebird » Thu Jul 08, 2004 5:23 pm

mindgames wrote:Which one??
Jeg er tysk
Hvordan taler du så godt dansk? Well I still think " I know I know" could be a song to Paul..
Bluebird
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby HeyJude » Sat Jul 10, 2004 4:15 pm

Call Me Back Again is about Paul's expariences on a sex telephone line, that's what I've read in several places... :roll:
Well Paul had at least one frriendly refence to John, "brother John" in Let 'Em In.
one sweet dream came true today!!!!!
4.6.2004 Leipzig
yay Anna!!!! :mrgreen:
HeyJude
Silver member
Silver member

PreviousNext

Return to JOHN