Question for Ram1

Discussions of all gigs and tours over the years.

Moderator: Mike

Question for Ram1

Postby Chris Speers » Fri May 10, 2002 8:13 pm

Dude, what was the name of that record store in NYC you went to and picked up stuff? You posted it last time and it was one of the posts destroyed by our asian friends?

Please let me know

Ex-Beatle Pete Best admitted on his web-site that the other three Beatles started the plot to kill Kennedy as early as 1961 after the Bay of Pigs invasion.
Chris Speers
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Ram1 » Fri May 10, 2002 8:28 pm

Hey Chris. The store is named Generation Records. I just found the business card I got from the store. It's at 210 Thompson ST.
Tel:212-254-1100

I hope it's still in business. I'd call myself, but I have to wait until my cell phone is free after 9pm. That place ROCKED.

P.S. I think it was Shirley. I heard that she was a commie as far back as 1957. Plus, she had some ties with Castro during Bay of Pigs.
Ram1

Postby Chris Speers » Fri May 10, 2002 10:49 pm

Thanks man, Generation records is in the 2002 Yellow pages in Manhattan so it's still up. I will check it out tomorrow. I live right near there in Manhattan. I'm glad our Middle Eastern Friends didn't blow it up when they destroyed the world trade center
Chris Speers
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Ram1 » Sat May 11, 2002 1:20 am

Hey, airdog. You up late too?
Ram1

Postby Chris Speers » Sat May 11, 2002 3:48 am

YEs, Airdog the store you're talking about is sometimes also called "Revolver" records and that store is very good as well. Owner is a great guy. Bleecker Records in the Village is also top-notch. Besides those two and this Generation records, I don't know any other top notch record stores in the city that sell Live and rarities on CD. Any body have any other places that are decent?
Chris Speers
Bronze member
Bronze member

Return to MACCA-Concerts & Tours