Wow, this really sucks..........

Discussions of all gigs and tours over the years.

Moderator: Mike

Wow, this really sucks..........

Postby Ram1 » Fri May 10, 2002 11:30 am

Man, all the recent Driving Rain tour stuff is GONE. To say I'm majorly ticked, would be a gross understatement.
Ram1

Postby Ram1 » Fri May 10, 2002 11:34 am

This is to the person who hacked Mike's and our beloved site:

All we are saaaaaying, is give peace a chaaaaance........
Ram1

Postby Ram1 » Fri May 10, 2002 11:48 am

Shinestar's memory....ha ha.
Yeah, man. I hear ya. I feel violated or something. Well, I guess we were. This place was rockin'. Yeah, let's try to get this place back to normal. (Which shouldn't be too hard, because most of us are kooks.)
Ram1

Postby heyjude65 » Fri May 10, 2002 12:39 pm

I can't beleive this. So rude. Doesn't anyone have any respect anymore. So many people and so many posts just wiped out. I'm a fairly new member and I was ticked, so I can only imagine how you veteran members feel. I was justing starting to make a small mark on this forum and now I've been wiped out - like I never existed. I was talking to Shorty the other day telling her how much I love this site. I've loved the Beatles/Paul,John,George,Ringo for close to thirty years now and I always thought my knowledge about them was pretty decent. But compared to so many on this forum, I feel like a casual fan. I've been so amazed at the knowledge, indepth opinions and discussions, and most of all the willingness to help other members in their search for information. Thankfully, I printed out a few posts that had informatin I was very interested in - in particular bootleg info.

My thanks to all who participate in this forum to make it all it is. I may not respond frequently to posts, but that is because at this time I'm gaining more knowledge than I could ever offer.

To the person/persons who hacked this site. Grow up and get a life. If you don't like something, it's your right not to like it, but it doesn't give you the right to ruin it for the people who do enjoy it.
heyjude65

Postby Ram1 » Fri May 10, 2002 1:11 pm

Good posts, both of you. For all those still interested, here's the URL for my video page again, (since it was wiped out.)

http://www.angelfire.com/music4/beatlesvids/
Ram1

Postby heyjude65 » Fri May 10, 2002 1:59 pm

Way to go Airdog. Rock on.
heyjude65

Return to MACCA-Concerts & Tours