i have a dream

Discussions related to Paul as a Beatle.

Moderator: Mike

i have a dream

Postby colocasia » Sun Apr 18, 2004 11:08 am

Tonight,i had made a dream....
John was playing for a simple concert.Not a major one,just a little concert
few before xmas time.he begin the show with' instant karma',but directly after the end of the song,he say to the public present there:'i want to
all to made an ovation to my drummer,and my great friend,Ringooo!
Waw!Everybody was with the angels,in the sky!John and ringo together
there...great!So they made together 'back of boogaloo',and then after
the john song'new york city','It don't come easy ' by ringo...and in the end of this song,who was gratefy by a great quitar solo by the lead guitar,ringo say:I want to present you the writer and my great friend Georges!!!The audience was really highter than the angels.75 %
of the beatles face of them.So gearge sing 'what is live',folowed by
the great song'a day in the life'...And then,in the middle of the song come,
singing his part of the song,Paul.The audience didn't believe what they saw there.They where so high that i don't think that the angels may again see them...The 4 beatles together there.After Georges had say 'welcome back ,Paul',they made,of course 'come together',folowing by eat at home', 'all you need is love',here come the sun' ,'power to the people',
let it 'be and 'yellow submarine',so after 'girl'(with paul on lead vocal),'something',oh darling(with john on lead vocal),get back' and ballad of john and yoko',then again 'mother','coming up','old brown shoes','you r sixteen' (ringo),'band on the run','revolution',h'ey jude',two of us',because',luck of the irish','give ireland back to the irish',so they go back in time with love me do,i want to hold your hand,she loves you,help,i need you,i wanna be your man,yesterday,ishould have know better,i got my mind set on you'(george),'take it away',woman','and i love her',So they do penny lane,mind games,while my guitar,strawberry fields,
wanderlust,i am the walrus',the long and widing road',young boy...so continue with 'free as a bird','real love',and all those years agoo','when we where fab',and so many other song from 'somedays' to 'nobody loves you',from 'another day' to 'stan by me'....So many songs,mixed beatles and solo years, :( that the concert was more than 6 hours long!They stop,like it was near xmas,with 'my sweet lord','onderfull xmas time' ,'happy xmas' and a xmas song together.
It was fine to see them there again and ,also if really tired,really happy to be there!!Unfortunatly it as only a dream..;But i am sure that this will
be the real if they had the opportunity to do it.They really love each other ,no matter what had be write.This reunion,i have done it for myself in a cd.Of course i don't see them,and it is more short in time,but it 's great to hear them again together.....
colocasia
Jr. Member
Jr. Member
 
Posts: 334
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2004 4:30 pm
Location: belgium

Postby Bluebird » Fri Apr 23, 2004 5:15 pm

What´s that a thing to dream about :roll: It sounds very strange :o
You must appreciate the day...
User avatar
Bluebird
Platinum member
Platinum member
 
Posts: 9023
Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2004 10:06 am
Location: Copenhagen - Denmark

Postby Ghavi » Fri May 07, 2004 2:16 am

Nothing is strange in dreams my friend...
Ghavi
Jr. Member
Jr. Member
 
Posts: 497
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2003 10:47 pm
Location: Iceland

Postby Bluebird » Fri May 07, 2004 6:02 am

that´s right Ghavi :D
You must appreciate the day...
User avatar
Bluebird
Platinum member
Platinum member
 
Posts: 9023
Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2004 10:06 am
Location: Copenhagen - Denmark

Postby macca-fanna » Thu May 20, 2004 9:37 am

lol
nice dream! :wink:
but I'M impressed that you remembered all those songs!
XxXxXxXxXxXveganXxXstraightXedgeXxXxXxXxXxX
User avatar
macca-fanna
Silver member
Silver member
 
Posts: 1202
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2003 10:41 am
Location: Germany, Rostock

Postby Bluebird » Fri May 21, 2004 5:43 am

macca-fanna wrote:lol
nice dream! :wink:
but I'M impressed that you remembered all those songs!
Much better than the dream I had the other day. :( I dreamed that my ticket to Sir Paul concert in Horsens was gone and I couln´t get inside :cry: A really nightmare :cry:
You must appreciate the day...
User avatar
Bluebird
Platinum member
Platinum member
 
Posts: 9023
Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2004 10:06 am
Location: Copenhagen - Denmark

Postby colocasia » Fri May 21, 2004 3:32 pm

Much better than the dream I had the other day. I dreamed that my ticket to Sir Paul concert in Horsens was gone and I couln´t get inside A really nightmare

My dream was a beautifull dream,yours was not really,is'nt?
colocasia
Jr. Member
Jr. Member
 
Posts: 334
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2004 4:30 pm
Location: belgium

Postby Cologne girl » Fri May 21, 2004 6:28 pm

colocasia wrote:Much better than the dream I had the other day. I dreamed that my ticket to Sir Paul concert in Horsens was gone and I couln´t get inside A really nightmare

My dream was a beautifull dream,yours was not really,is'nt?

Mine is worse, mine is REALITY. Last night, during an argument, my husband stole my tickets for Paris, and I haven't got them back yet. I don't know how this domestic soap of utterly poor taste is going to end, but I feel EMPTY and disillusioned. Reading all the news about the tour right now only makes me sadder. In the end, I might have to ask for help because it's not only my ticket, but also Bianca's.
It's the start of a journey
To a much better place
And this wasn't bad
So a much better place
Would have to be special...
User avatar
Cologne girl
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 2205
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 8:16 pm
Location: Far Far Away

Postby macca-fanna » Fri May 21, 2004 7:35 pm

Cologne girl wrote:Mine is worse, mine is REALITY. Last night, during an argument, my husband stole my tickets for Paris, and I haven't got them back yet. I don't know how this domestic soap of utterly poor taste is going to end, but I feel EMPTY and disillusioned. Reading all the news about the tour right now only makes me sadder. In the end, I might have to ask for help because it's not only my ticket, but also Bianca's.


oh...... :shock: :(

I dreamed, that in the news there's an article, that paul decided not ot make music any more, and to quit his tour.
I guess I'm a bit too crazy about this concert... :wink:
XxXxXxXxXxXveganXxXstraightXedgeXxXxXxXxXxX
User avatar
macca-fanna
Silver member
Silver member
 
Posts: 1202
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2003 10:41 am
Location: Germany, Rostock

Postby Bluebird » Sun May 23, 2004 5:57 am

Cologne girl wrote:
colocasia wrote:Much better than the dream I had the other day. I dreamed that my ticket to Sir Paul concert in Horsens was gone and I couln´t get inside A really nightmare

My dream was a beautifull dream,yours was not really,is'nt?

Mine is worse, mine is REALITY. Last night, during an argument, my husband stole my tickets for Paris, and I haven't got them back yet. I don't know how this domestic soap of utterly poor taste is going to end, but I feel EMPTY and disillusioned. Reading all the news about the tour right now only makes me sadder. In the end, I might have to ask for help because it's not only my ticket, but also Bianca's.
Sure? Have you lost your tickets? :o
You must appreciate the day...
User avatar
Bluebird
Platinum member
Platinum member
 
Posts: 9023
Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2004 10:06 am
Location: Copenhagen - Denmark

Next

Return to Paul as a Beatle

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron