abbey road

A discussion of all the Beatle albums

Moderator: Mike

abbey road

Postby gustavo godas » Sun May 02, 2004 8:05 pm

Abbey road es mi album preferido en conjunto de Los Beatles, creo que todas las canciones son maravillosas, y los Beatles tocan sus instrumentos de una forma brillante, la armonìa de Because es excelente y que decir cuando se juntan John, Paul y George con sus solos de guitarra en The End, realmente es un album con un sonido muy bueno. Hasta George compuso dos temas bellìsimos, vuelven a utilizar las armonìas de sus primeros albumnes. Realmente es un disco que influyò en muchas cosas que se hicieron luego en la decada del 70 musicalmente.
gustavo godas

Postby Steve-o » Sun May 02, 2004 9:13 pm

This is an English speaking website. Please use English when posting so that we can all understand.

Welcome!
How Come No One Older Than Me Ever Seems To Understand The Things I Wanna To Do?
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby HeyJude » Mon May 03, 2004 4:03 pm

Welcome, Steve's right, you'd better speak English here, but I totally agree with what you've said (I mean what I've understood from it, my Spanish skills are not on the top :mrgreen: ) I'm ghlad you mentioned Because, there doesn't seem to be much talk about it, while the harmonies in it really must be one of the best the Lads ever did. (lol, this whole thing shoulda been in the AR album topic)
one sweet dream came true today!!!!!
4.6.2004 Leipzig
yay Anna!!!! :mrgreen:
HeyJude
Silver member
Silver member

Postby Steve-o » Mon May 03, 2004 4:07 pm

In an old thread, I listed that as one of my fave songs where the harmony vocals are key....Because is splendid!! I also love I'll be Back in this way....Also, though some consider it not a "real" song, but the harmonies on "Free as a Bird" are gorgeous....if that didn't make you want more, you don't have a pulse, lol. It brought back just how freaking good George and Paul sounded together on high harmonies. Beautiful!!!
How Come No One Older Than Me Ever Seems To Understand The Things I Wanna To Do?
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Bluebird » Thu May 06, 2004 10:06 am

Steve-o wrote:In an old thread, I listed that as one of my fave songs where the harmony vocals are key....Because is splendid!! I also love I'll be Back in this way....Also, though some consider it not a "real" song, but the harmonies on "Free as a Bird" are gorgeous....if that didn't make you want more, you don't have a pulse, lol. It brought back just how freaking good George and Paul sounded together on high harmonies. Beautiful!!!
If I talked danish, no one will understand me! :lol:
You must appreciate the day...
Bluebird
Platinum member
Platinum member

Return to The Beatles: Albums