::The Beatles at the Hollywood Bowl

A discussion of all the Beatle albums

Moderator: Mike

Postby dsnito » Wed Feb 11, 2004 12:57 pm

I've got this album since it was released in 1977(vinyl o.c.), and it's one of my favorite Beatle-album, I keep that as a treasure of mine...[:D]

Peace.
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby unclekevin » Thu Feb 12, 2004 4:16 pm

i play this album as loud as possible and it sounds fantastic
unclekevin

Postby Steve-o » Wed Apr 28, 2004 2:35 pm

megs wrote:o man i used to have this on cassete, i lost it though. but anyways this is the album that introduced me to the beatles and now im one of those obbsesed fans b/c of it[:D]
Without this album, we have no migs. :lol:
How Come No One Older Than Me Ever Seems To Understand The Things I Wanna To Do?
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Bluebird » Thu Apr 29, 2004 1:57 am

Steve-o wrote:
megs wrote:o man i used to have this on cassete, i lost it though. but anyways this is the album that introduced me to the beatles and now im one of those obbsesed fans b/c of it[:D]
You mean, no megs! :lol:
You must appreciate the day...
Bluebird
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby Steve-o » Thu Apr 29, 2004 11:49 pm

Biggest Paul Fan wrote:
Steve-o wrote:
No...I mean migs. An old joke.....
How Come No One Older Than Me Ever Seems To Understand The Things I Wanna To Do?
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Bluebird » Sat May 01, 2004 4:08 am

Steve-o wrote:
Biggest Paul Fan wrote:
Steve-o wrote:
No...I mean migs. An old joke.....
Joke Choke!!
You must appreciate the day...
Bluebird
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby theDingle » Tue Jul 13, 2004 11:06 pm

I bought this the Spring of '77 when it came out---I remember cashing my income tax refund check to get it. It got my dormant Beatlemania nostalgia pangs started up again.

I'm glad I got to be a fan in the 60s, but this one sure made me wish I'd gotten to see them live.
not shmingking of gin
theDingle
Gold member :)

Postby Steve-o » Tue Jul 13, 2004 11:12 pm

theDingle wrote:I'm glad I got to be a fan in the 60s, but this one sure made me wish I'd gotten to see them live.
I had the exact same feeling, Dingle. A friend of my uncle's got to see them at the old Cincinnati Gardens and I was extremely jealous and asked this girl endless questions....of course, I was about 10 and she was 17 and very hot, lol. I dont remember the questions i asked but I remember her. :wink:
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby kylestyle » Wed Jul 14, 2004 2:35 am

Steve-o wrote:.. and asked this girl endless questions....of course, I was about 10 and she was 17 and very hot, lol. I dont remember the questions i asked but I remember her. :wink:

:lol:
I needed comfort of love just to get me some piece of mind.. wo-oh
kylestyle

Postby theDingle » Wed Jul 14, 2004 10:08 am

Steve-o wrote:
theDingle wrote:I'm glad I got to be a fan in the 60s, but this one sure made me wish I'd gotten to see them live.
I had the exact same feeling, Dingle. A friend of my uncle's got to see them at the old Cincinnati Gardens and I was extremely jealous and asked this girl endless questions....of course, I was about 10 and she was 17 and very hot, lol. I dont remember the questions i asked but I remember her. :wink:

PREPUBESCENTCHOKE! I can also remember a few of those kind of crushes! :oops:

My neighbor up the street got to see them too, in Indianapolis in Sept. '64. She was 16, got a front row ticket sitting--no, standing on her chair staring straight up at Macca the whole time ! She's still smitten, of course.
not shmingking of gin
theDingle

PreviousNext

Return to The Beatles: Albums