"The ULTIMATE Paul McCartney Video Collection"

A discussion forum for Paul's videos, short films, movies and DVDs.

Moderator: Mike

Postby wirral the squirrel » Mon Apr 26, 2004 8:24 pm

i will definetly look into getting the dvds :D ..but why has paul never released his best of videos ,every other musician or band releases a best of cd ,and has the video collection with it ,why not paul... :cry:
wirral the squirrel

Postby Mike » Mon Apr 26, 2004 8:35 pm

That's the bad news, the good news is Paul is still writing and releasing new material and project. He has to stop new stuff in order to go back and do old stuff, got some of it out of his system I guess with WingSpan.

We want more :)
Mike Kovacich
www.macca-central.com . . . . . . . . . . . . www.maccaradio.com
The Paul McCartney FUNSITE . . . . . . . . The Voice of The Beatles
Mike
Gold member :)

Postby wirral the squirrel » Mon Apr 26, 2004 9:31 pm

but thats the problem ,he had the chance with 'wingspan ' to bring out the video collection to tag along and he didnt :(
I might be wrong ,but surely he justs allows some one to release it for a price ect ,i mean he has done the videos ,he just needs some one to set up the dvd ,and release,...or is it not as simple as that .i dont know,i am just someone who has not really seen all his videos ,and have a few on vhs tape ,and i prefer to get official stuff,but because he has never released these vids on dvd ,people and more so macca fans resort to other measures of bootlegs
which is what i would be doing if i bought this collection ,of 6 dvds
Mike,and thank you for a reply
wirral the squirrel

Postby Mike » Mon Apr 26, 2004 9:33 pm

The ULTIMATE DVD collection above will quench your thirst until he does something officially.

Wingspan was therapy to help him with Linda's passing. I'm sure he'll revisit WINGS
Mike Kovacich
www.macca-central.com . . . . . . . . . . . . www.maccaradio.com
The Paul McCartney FUNSITE . . . . . . . . The Voice of The Beatles
Mike

Postby Bluebird » Sat May 01, 2004 6:13 am

Mike wrote:That's the bad news, the good news is Paul is still writing and releasing new material and projects. He has to stop new stuff in order to go back and do old stuff, got some of it out of his system I guess with WingSpan.

We want more :)
I agree, he had either 5 years yet to make music in will I say. Maybe we soon get a new best of from 1987 until now, with FITD, OTG, FP, and DR.
You must appreciate the day...
Bluebird
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby HeyJude » Sat May 01, 2004 1:33 pm

I agree, he had either 5 years yet to make music in will I say. Maybe we soon get a new best of from 1987 until now, with FITD, OTG, FP, and DR.

I think it wouldn't make much sense to release a best of after WingSpan and BITUS/BITW... Better do some rockin' new stuff, Pauley! :mrgreen:
one sweet dream came true today!!!!!
4.6.2004 Leipzig
yay Anna!!!! :mrgreen:
HeyJude
Silver member
Silver member

Postby Steve-o » Sat May 01, 2004 2:37 pm

Biggest Paul Fan wrote:Maybe we soon get a new best of from 1987 until now, with FITD, OTG, FP, and DR.
Maybe just skip OTG altogether. :lol: Add in RDR and the new album, and release the All Best Pt 2 in 2006, coinciding with is When I'm 64 tour.
How Come No One Older Than Me Ever Seems To Understand The Things I Wanna To Do?
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Bluebird » Sun May 02, 2004 6:16 am

Steve-o wrote:
Biggest Paul Fan wrote:Maybe we soon get a new best of from 1987 until now, with FITD, OTG, FP, and DR.
Maybe just skip OTG altogether. :lol: Add in RDR and the new album, and release the All Best Pt 2 in 2006, coinciding with is When I'm 64 tour.
Woah, it sounds great :D That´s my words, man.
You must appreciate the day...
Bluebird
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby Dom » Thu Jul 01, 2004 10:32 am

Mike wrote:I've been informed of a special price for this video collection. For January only $75.00(6 DVD set) or $105(8-DVD set). You must mention "Macca-Central" in order to get this special price and FREE SHIPPING.

Here is the email to order: [url]mailto:starzvideo@adelphia.net[/url]

...or you could join a bootleg mailing list & get things like this for free!
Dom

Postby Harrystad » Fri Jul 02, 2004 12:27 am

When, finally, and hopefully before I die of old age, Paul does release his clips on DVD, I hope, like the box set DVD boot referred to above, that it is a multiple DVD release.

Cheers
Harrystad
Harrystad

PreviousNext

Return to MACCA-Videos