Paul's songs that you think no one has ever really noticed before, but that you really love. Here are some of mine:
- Momma Miss America. Instrumental from "McCartney". Actually a great rocker. It was on the Jerry Maguire soundtrack too, along with Singalong Junk. I love those instrumentals (Lunchbox/Odd Sox, Heather)
- Single Pigeon. Well, not the entire song, but the first two verses. The "me too" part is not so strong.
- Country Dreamer. B-side of Helen Wheels. Probably written in just as long as it took to play it. Still, it's a nice little song. Nice, very pleasurable.
- Rainclouds. B-side of some single from Tug Of War, Take It Away maybe? I don't remember. The song Paul was working on when he heard John was shot. Great song, kinda Irish-sounding in the solo.
- Loveliest Thing. I think it was recorded for Return To Pepperland, an unreleased album from 1987, later issued as a b-side. Always makes me think about the girl I like liking me back.
Well, there are more where these came from, can't think of them right now. Tell me about your hidden gems!