::Beatles For Sale

A discussion of all the Beatle albums

Moderator: Mike

Postby Steve-o » Tue Mar 30, 2004 12:16 pm

Biggest Paul Fan wrote:Yeah but Paul wrote " Eight days a week" and " every little thing", but John sang it. It´s not everybody who know that :!:
They both wrote those, so what's the big deal? They wrote together ALOT. Hey Jude is right--we have all read some of this stuff.

The sky is blue.... :lol:
How Come No One Older Than Me Ever Seems To Understand The Things I Wanna To Do?
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Steve-o » Tue Mar 30, 2004 12:29 pm

HeyJude wrote:Aren't John & Paul doing just awesome low vocals on Words Of Love? That song's so sweet, pure ear candy for me.
WAD!!!! Just great!!
How Come No One Older Than Me Ever Seems To Understand The Things I Wanna To Do?
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Bluebird » Wed Mar 31, 2004 5:25 am

yes, steve-O :D I know you´ve right in that they wrote a lot of these songs together, I´m just interessted to tell who was the mainly writer :)
Maybe it was a 60% 40% work.
You must appreciate the day...
Bluebird
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby kylestyle » Wed Apr 07, 2004 1:02 am

Another amazing brilliant album by The Beatles, so many great songs I love- no reply...i'm a loser..i'll follow the sun...every little thing...what you're doing...i don't want to spoil the party....and my favourite EIGHT DAYS A WEEK which begins side 2 :lol:

I have an old original Parlophone blue label recording of this...was the first Beatles album I bought actually. I give this album 9/10, such a consistent album...even the covers are cool, especially Words of Love and Honey Don't.
kylestyle
Gold member :)
Gold member :)

Postby Bluebird » Fri Apr 09, 2004 7:54 am

It was the first beatles album I ever bought, and it was a great experience for me then. I was only a 6 year old kid.
Bluebird
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby Bluebird » Sun Apr 11, 2004 2:18 pm

It´s a bit strange that Paul let John sings both "8 days a week" and "Every little thing" because Paul has wrote them. :?
I think it was a perfect follow up from a hard day´s night and I love the album like any other beales albums. Something who could have been better was if they have used some other cover tracks like " WOrds of love" and "Everybodys trying to be my baby".
Bluebird
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby HeyJude » Sun Apr 11, 2004 5:01 pm

pankrro wrote:highlight: "...oh how long will it take till she sees the mistake she just made..."

Totally, absolutely WAD!!! Such a great moment for me! These guys knew something about singing... :D
one sweet dream came true today!!!!!
4.6.2004 Leipzig
yay Anna!!!! :mrgreen:
HeyJude
Silver member
Silver member

Postby Bluebird » Mon Apr 12, 2004 6:31 am

HeyJude wrote:
pankrro wrote:highlight: "...oh how long will it take till she sees the mistake she just made..."

Totally, absolutely WAD!!! Such a great moment for me! These guys knew something about singing... :D

They could always sings.
http://www.summeroflove.org/images/john.paul.jpeg
Bluebird
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby HeyJude » Tue Apr 20, 2004 3:58 pm

I'verecently seen a video of theLads performing Baby's In Black in Ready Steady Go! Well, the girls are screaimng throughout, but when they sing our fav part "Oh how long will it take....", they're totally extatic, and I can deeply understand them! :)
one sweet dream came true today!!!!!
4.6.2004 Leipzig
yay Anna!!!! :mrgreen:
HeyJude
Silver member
Silver member

PreviousNext

Return to The Beatles: Albums