Are the Beatles an "intentional" anomaly of Nature

This blog is an open discussion of The Beatles

Moderator: Mike

Postby Maestri09 » Mon Apr 05, 2004 10:32 am

If there was any "force", it was a synthesis of many social forces that erupted at the end of WW2. Things such as the "nuclear family/baby boom", McCarthyism, civil rights... etc.

this is why most Beatle histographies (including the "Anthologies") begin with the social situation of their times. It wasn't just one "force"...or a symbiotic life form living in your bloodstream.
Maestri09
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Mike » Mon Apr 05, 2004 12:37 pm

The Beatles together were a music group that just came at the right time with basically a positive message in their lyrics and amazing melodies and musical creativeness that may never be surpassed for generations.

No matter how much MTV wants to push rap and Britney on the public it just won't stick. Boobs sag, faces get rinkles, people die but what lives on is the music. I just don't want to picture Britney jumping around with navel and hip huggers when she is 62 years old.

No matter what gimmicks are used, all that is left in the end is music. I can't picture a RunDMC or Snoop, A - Z weekend as what is done by many radio stations on many holiday weekends every year.

Am I knockin rap and Britney, well, not so much the acts themselves but how they are force fed by the media. That's my beef.
Mike Kovacich
www.macca-central.com . . . . . . . . . . . . www.maccaradio.com
The Paul McCartney FUNSITE . . . . . . . . The Voice of The Beatles
Mike
Gold member :)

Postby Steve-o » Mon Apr 05, 2004 12:54 pm

pankrro wrote:my god, the whole main subject seems to be gone...what happened? Are the beatles or not an intentional anomaly of Nature?

You dont realize now, but the clues "come down" from Sci-Fi land everyday, you just dont see them. There is a FORCE and yes, it is stronger than the one on STAR WARS. This force took control of a group of people some years ago, and the mission was to change the world. Think about it, there is no way this music could have been done without the power of Scifus (this is the way we call the major God of the force).

Dont think im joking or something, just write down what you think, dont bash or write down nonsense notes...
Nonsense? Erm...
How Come No One Older Than Me Ever Seems To Understand The Things I Wanna To Do?
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Mike » Mon Apr 05, 2004 1:00 pm

pankrro wrote:my god, the whole main subject seems to be gone...what happened? Are the beatles or not an intentional anomaly of Nature?

You dont realize now, but the clues "come down" from Sci-Fi land everyday, you just dont see them. There is a FORCE and yes, it is stronger than the one on STAR WARS. This force took control of a group of people some years ago, and the mission was to change the world. Think about it, there is no way this music could have been done without the power of Scifus (this is the way we call the major God of the force).

Dont think im joking or something, just write down what you think, dont bash or write down nonsense notes...

Wow, I never knew that !

Really though have not you ever had the talent to do something very, very good. Better than others ? If you have ever experienced that then are we to assume that this mysterious force takes over all of us with talent. Why should this "force" just focus on John, Paul, Ringo and George ?

Sounds like you've been reading too many comics :D
Mike Kovacich
www.macca-central.com . . . . . . . . . . . . www.maccaradio.com
The Paul McCartney FUNSITE . . . . . . . . The Voice of The Beatles
Mike

Postby Ram1 » Mon Apr 05, 2004 3:06 pm

Ladies and Gentleman....MR. ROD SERLING!!!! :o
October 8th, 2005....The BEST show EVER!!!!
Ram1

Postby Steve-o » Mon Apr 05, 2004 3:44 pm

CHOKE!!!!!!
How Come No One Older Than Me Ever Seems To Understand The Things I Wanna To Do?
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby theDingle » Mon Apr 05, 2004 4:36 pm

Chill panky. You ought to anticipate a little humor and the occasional detour on a topic like this. The regular Joe Six-pack would naturally consider it a bit over the top.

So my POV is no. It was about guys that did something well and made it very big. I've certainly never heard The Beats explain it in terms of any kind of anomaly of nature, and they should know better than anybody. 8)
not shmingking of gin
theDingle

Postby Steve-o » Mon Apr 05, 2004 4:42 pm

Wot Dingly said....NO. :D
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Ram1 » Mon Apr 05, 2004 4:44 pm

theDingle wrote: The regular Joe Six-pack would naturally consider it a bit over the top.

Hey! I resent that characterization of my, um, character, SIR! :lol:
October 8th, 2005....The BEST show EVER!!!!
Ram1

Postby Steve-o » Mon Apr 05, 2004 4:58 pm

Can I be know as Tommy Two-pack? That's my limit, especially if I mix in the paint fumes../... :lol: :? :shock: 8) :o :roll: :D
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

PreviousNext

Return to The Beatles: General Discussions