Tickets

Discussions of all gigs and tours over the years.

Moderator: Mike

Tickets

Postby Kathleen » Wed Apr 03, 2002 10:34 pm

Thanks for the tips. I got 2 great seats for the 23rd.

Edited by - kathleen on 04/05/2002 21:01:14
Kathleen

Postby scrodfish256 » Thu Apr 04, 2002 10:26 am

I thought that I saw some on ebay.
scrodfish256
Silver member
Silver member

Postby constv » Thu Apr 04, 2002 4:01 pm

No problem... if you are willing to shell out $1400!

The so called "brokers" have tons of tickets available on the Internet! The price ranges from $200 for the crappiest (abstracted-view-under-the-roof) tickets to $1500 in the front 3 rows. I could never imagine that the Boston gig would be sold out in 15 minutes, so when the NY Madison Square Garden tickets went on sale 2 days later I was prepared and didn't waste a second! Still, we were only able to get the tickets for the 2nd show, which is actually better b/c it's on Saturday.

I do believe that he still could do football arenas, like before, and the gigs would still be sold out! The promoters got too carefull b/c of the slow CD sales. As if that means anything! Those clowns who sell the most CDs today (Britney, NSYNC, etc.) could never pull concert crowds like Macca, the Stones, etc, in their slowest days!
constv

Postby Kovy » Fri Apr 05, 2002 12:03 am

No you don't have to pay scalpers price. Please go to my Driving Rain mini-site here and click Tour Packages. Filling in the form is optional, but it helps me keep track. It will take you to ETS where they have lots of good tickets left. You call them up and ask.

They resevered 40% of the best of 3 levels of tickets. You pay a more than face value but they are good tickets and you get to go to a pre-show party and get transportation to and from the show. You can get a package with hotel room included to. They do not sell the ticket by itself. Call them and find out for yourself but Please be sure to tell them MACCA-Central was your McCartney concert referral site !
Kovy

Postby Kovy » Fri Apr 05, 2002 9:23 am

Testimonial from Lindy who bought a tour package thru us for Oakland:

- ETS "Primo" seats McCartney tour package: $439.95 USD
- Car Rental & Lodging: $255.00 USD
- Souvenirs: $150.00 USD
- The chance to see Macca's first concert in almost a decade: PRICELESS...

Hi Mike,

I had a terrific time and ETS did a great job with the Nite Out package. The party was good, food was good, band was alright (not great) and, of course, we had GREAT 8th row on the floor seats!

Thanks for making the linkage to these packages available to us fans...

Lindy
Kovy

Postby meana » Wed Apr 17, 2002 3:53 pm

Does anyone still need tickets? I'm unable to go to the 4/23 show at MCI and want to sell at face value. $288.10 for a pair of club seats, Sec 204, Row D, seats 7/8.

email me: meanakasi@hotmail.com if you're interested.
meana

Postby ONE » Sat Apr 20, 2002 6:39 pm

I HAVE TWO TICKETS TO THE CLEVELAND CONCERT ON APRIL 29. I JUST WANT TO RECOUP MY COSTS (267.30) PLUS POSTAGE TO OVERNIGHT IF NECESSARY. THE SEATS ARE IN SECTION 128 ROW 12. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED E-MAIL ME AT: DENELLBAKER@HVACSERVICES.COM I WOULD HAVE FOR THESE TICKETS TO BE UNUSED.
ONE

Return to MACCA-Concerts & Tours