Moderator: Mike

Postby Ram1 » Tue Jan 20, 2004 7:32 pm

quote:Originally posted by theDingle
I could have called my first grade teacher "SIR!"

She acted and looked like Hitler, complete with mustache. ICK! [xx(]

CHOKEATEACHINGBLOKE!!
Ram1

Postby Bluebird » Mon Mar 29, 2004 4:22 am

All my loving is the best hit on the album! John sings the most songs. George wrote his first song to the group! Evolutionary album!
8)
You must appreciate the day...
Bluebird
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby HeyJude » Wed Mar 31, 2004 10:42 am

Thanks, Captain Obvious.

Megster said earlier that this one's her least fav Beatle album. Now, as I'm thinking 'bout it, it might be the same here, cos from the earlier tunes I surely prefer PPM, HDN or Help to this, and I love For Sale as well. But it's hard to say about any Beatle album that I like it less than others, I just feel guilty saying it. But there are some songs (covers like Please Mr Postman) which are cool, but just don't move me as much as the Lads' stuff usually does.
one sweet dream came true today!!!!!
4.6.2004 Leipzig
yay Anna!!!! :mrgreen:
HeyJude
Silver member
Silver member

Postby theDingle » Wed Mar 31, 2004 3:03 pm

..and now for more of yesterday's news today, here's the unreal...
Biggest Paul Fan wrote:All my loving is the best hit on the album! John sings the most songs. George wrote his first song to the group! Evolutionary album!
8)

PBF, are you really one of the amazing Festrunk brothers or are you pulling our leg? :P :P :)
not shmingking of gin
theDingle
Gold member :)

Postby Steve-o » Wed Mar 31, 2004 3:08 pm

HeyJude wrote:Thanks, Captain Obvious.
CHOKE!!!
How Come No One Older Than Me Ever Seems To Understand The Things I Wanna To Do?
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Bluebird » Thu Apr 01, 2004 7:55 am

PBF, are you really one of the amazing Festrunk brothers or are you pulling our leg?

What´s festtrunk??
Bluebird
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby theDingle » Thu Apr 01, 2004 10:13 am

Biggest Paul Fan wrote:
PBF, are you really one of the amazing Festrunk brothers or are you pulling our leg?

What´s festtrunk??
This is going back into some dated pop culture, but...

The Festrunk brothers (comedians Steve Martin and Dan Akroyd) were a series of Saturday Night Live comedy skits on US television in the mid-70s. They thought they were cutting edge, but it was obvious that they were not. It was pretty funny.

Now, it's not my place to judge the content of anyone's posts, but frankly, Charlie, yours are a bit elementary. :? This is what a few of us have observed, anyway. Maybe you could go for a little more depth in your comments. But then again, this is everyone's forum to post away as they wish, so---post to your heart's content, BPF! :P :twisted: :) :wink: 8)
not shmingking of gin
theDingle

Postby Bluebird » Fri Apr 02, 2004 12:26 pm

I just write what I mean and I´m really don´t care if they are disagree. I wrote that all my loving was the best hit on the album because I think it was the best songs and that song I like most. I wrote that John has wrote the most of the songs because he had. And George wrote his first song. All the things is true! And that was just a little comments of the album like any other. Understand???? :o
Bluebird
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby Steve-o » Fri Apr 02, 2004 1:23 pm

Of course he understands, Paul Fan, but we already know all of the elementary facts, WAD. Just because it's true doesn't mean we don't know it? Give your OPINIONS. Like "I think All My Loving is great because....."....not "George wrote his first song"....DUH! They are not like every other comment. I think this may be a simple language barrier problem, maybe....Do you understand what everyone is saying? If not, we shall now call you:

Elementary Penguin :lol:

Seriously.....give your opinions til your heart is content, but please don't say 1 + 1=2. That tends to get boring and people won't be so quick to respond to your posts. Does this make any sense? We are all only trying to help and make this a great forum.
How Come No One Older Than Me Ever Seems To Understand The Things I Wanna To Do?
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby theDingle » Fri Apr 02, 2004 3:34 pm

Thanks for clarifying, Steve-o. I've noticed from some of his recent posts he's starting to understand already.

Hey BPF, also just remember that you are welcome here. You've obviously got enthusiasm for Macca and that's great. And if you're rich, please send me $10,000. :lol:
not shmingking of gin
theDingle

PreviousNext

Return to The Beatles: Albums