Signatures allow/disallow/images

News & Announcements, Updates, Information about MACCA Central's websites and internet radio station, MACCA Radio - Beatles, Solo & Friends, The Voice of The Beatles.

Moderator: Mike

Signatures allow/disallow/images

Postby Mike » Tue Mar 09, 2004 7:13 pm

I have temporarily disabled signatures. Signatures are little notes that you specify in your profile. I do not want images in people's signatures.

So I have to do some upgrading of the code tonight that will give me authority on who is allowed to have a signature, overidding the profile setting. It is unfortunate I have to do this but I do not want people taking advantage of this site and linking to inappropriate images, yes, I do consider images of WACKO JACKO on my website not only offensive but abuse. Sorry, it my website and I'll cry if I want to.

Your friendly webmaster
Mike
Gold member :)

Postby Mike » Tue Mar 09, 2004 8:12 pm

I have completed adding a MOD that will allow me, the admin to control wether a member can display a signature. I have re-instated signature but now have the capability to override whatever members have in their profile.

I have disabled the signature that had the WACKO JACKO image.

Boy am I fast or what !
Mike

Postby Steve-o » Tue Mar 09, 2004 8:41 pm

Thank-You SIR! If I want to see that crap, I'll go to the WACKO-JACKO site. When pigs fly that is, lol.
How Come No One Older Than Me Ever Seems To Understand The Things I Wanna To Do?
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby theDingle » Tue Mar 09, 2004 9:11 pm

High-fivers from me too, Mike, those pics were stinkin' up the place.
not shmingking of gin
theDingle

Return to Site News, Announcements