Beatlemania

This forum is to alert fans when Paul pops up on TV, radio, magazines, newspapers, websites.

Moderator: Mike

Beatlemania

Postby ocd45 » Sun May 25, 2003 6:34 pm

Saw Beatlemania with our Buffalo Philharmonic last night and it was fantastic. Tony Kishman was Paul and was great. Jim Owen portrayed John Lennon and did a great job. They looked uncannily like the Beatles. From a distance it was eerie! The played 20 Beatle songs ncluding Penny Lane, My Love, Let It Be, Hey Jude, Maybe I Amazed and a fantastic Twist & Shout that had the Music Hall jumping. I was very impressed. Apparently this group were the original stars of the Broadway Show. Anyone else see them recently!
ocd45

Beatlemania

Postby ocd45 » Sun May 25, 2003 6:34 pm

Saw Beatlemania with our Buffalo Philharmonic last night and it was fantastic. Tony Kishman was Paul and was great. Jim Owen portrayed John Lennon and did a great job. They looked uncannily like the Beatles. From a distance it was eerie! The played 20 Beatle songs ncluding Penny Lane, My Love, Let It Be, Hey Jude, Maybe I Amazed and a fantastic Twist & Shout that had the Music Hall jumping. I was very impressed. Apparently this group were the original stars of the Broadway Show. Anyone else see them recently!
ocd45

Postby Steve-o » Mon May 26, 2003 12:18 am

I saw one version of the show in the early 80's.... It was pretty good....
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Return to MACCA In-The-Media