IS PAUL COMING BACK TO NYC??!!

Discussions of all gigs and tours over the years.

Moderator: Mike

Postby cmrock456 » Thu Jul 25, 2002 1:40 am

I HOPE MACCA DIDNT PLAN A 2ND LEG OF TOUR AND JUST FORGET ABOUT HIS FANS IN THE GREAT CITY OF NEW YORK AND MADISON SQ GARDEN!? SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME IF THEY'VE HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT COMING BACK TO THE BIG APPLE OR EVEN CONTINENTAL ARENA OR NASSAU~JUST SOMETHING PLEASE BESIDES ATLANTIC CITY!!! HES RETURNING TO SEVERAL CITIES HE PLAYED ON THE DRIVING USA TOUR ~SURELY HES NOT GONNA PASS UP THE BIGGEST MARKET IN THE US IS HE!?

CRAIG MITCHELL
cmrock456

Postby cmrock456 » Thu Jul 25, 2002 1:40 am

I HOPE MACCA DIDNT PLAN A 2ND LEG OF TOUR AND JUST FORGET ABOUT HIS FANS IN THE GREAT CITY OF NEW YORK AND MADISON SQ GARDEN!? SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME IF THEY'VE HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT COMING BACK TO THE BIG APPLE OR EVEN CONTINENTAL ARENA OR NASSAU~JUST SOMETHING PLEASE BESIDES ATLANTIC CITY!!! HES RETURNING TO SEVERAL CITIES HE PLAYED ON THE DRIVING USA TOUR ~SURELY HES NOT GONNA PASS UP THE BIGGEST MARKET IN THE US IS HE!?

CRAIG MITCHELL
cmrock456

Postby Ram1 » Thu Jul 25, 2002 10:27 am

Well, he DID already play TWO shows there this past spring. Let's not get greedy. But I do know how you feel. I was hoping he was gonna come back around to DC, but, I know other people need a chance too.
Ram1

Postby Ram1 » Thu Jul 25, 2002 10:28 am

Or was it actually THREE shows he played at MSG?? Can't remember and too tired to look it up.
Ram1

Postby scrodfish256 » Thu Jul 25, 2002 11:46 am

no matter where he plays I still have to drive at least 350 miles to see him. better be thankful you live near many venues. good luck getting to one of the shows though.
scrodfish256
Silver member
Silver member

Return to MACCA-Concerts & Tours