Airdog Alert

This forum is where you should post items that contain No Paul Content, or No Beatle Content. Keep it clean. Absolutely no politial discussions are allowed. Posts deemed objectional will be deleted without warning.

Moderator: Mike

Airdog Alert

Postby Ram1 » Wed Jul 24, 2002 1:20 pm

Are my eyes deceiving me?? No, they aren't. I just came back from my mailbox, and found a letter addressed to me from NEW ZEALAND!! I am NOT joking you in the slightest. It was from none other than the legendary AIRDOG!!! Again, I am NOT joking. I'm being totally honest here. He only wants me to post the first half of the letter, because the second half is for my "eyes only." (Information that maybe some of you will know in the future, but who knows.)

Direct from Airdog:

"To Jason AKA Ram;

Is this really just another Scrodfish Robitussin hallucination? I'm on the run here in N.Z....Auckland is beautiful in the winter! Turns out 'Erm ain't an Englishman at all-he's a sociopathic Tasmanian who runs a string of up-scale brothels in and around Wellington! 'Erm may or may not be an acronym for "Extremely Radioactive Marsupials." Roger and Victor are busy planting suitcase bombs in Chechnya, for who, exactly, I can't discern...For whom, either. Local rumor is that Shirley has the frozen head of Ted Williams and is making her way to her sanctum sanctorum deep inside Ayer's Rock! Scurvy Wench! Her last words to me were, "We'll always have Bensonhurst." She still bears an uncanny resemblance to Meg Ryan. That's why I love her so..I still see her whenever I close my eyes..."

With these new revelations, I just might have to re-think my "300 post" award of telling members the true origins of Shirley. Because this changes everything. And obviously, not everyone can know some of this sensitive material!! By the way, Airdog also said that he was able to catch up on the site the other week. He also stated that he will be moving between cities, and that he was "not at liberty to elaborate." That's how he ended the letter. So the Airdog mystery still looms! This is kinda fun. I feel like I'm in a 007 film. I have Airdog sending me letters from halfway across the world, LOL. Well, that's all the information I have now, folks.

PS: A-dog, if you read this. I guess there's no way I can get in touch with you? Because I have no idea where you're gonna be. I wrote you 2 or 3 emails a few weeks ago, but I guess you never received them. Good thing I didn't go ahead and write you at your house in NYC, because I guess you've been out of the country!! God bless ya, buddy.

PPS--For all you newcomers, you probably think we're a bunch of wackos. Well, we are. If you want ANY understanding of the ongoing activities of Shirley, Roger, Victor, or 'Erm, I'm afraid you're gonna have to do a lot of searching through the old posts.
Ram1

Airdog Alert

Postby Ram1 » Wed Jul 24, 2002 1:20 pm

Are my eyes deceiving me?? No, they aren't. I just came back from my mailbox, and found a letter addressed to me from NEW ZEALAND!! I am NOT joking you in the slightest. It was from none other than the legendary AIRDOG!!! Again, I am NOT joking. I'm being totally honest here. He only wants me to post the first half of the letter, because the second half is for my "eyes only." (Information that maybe some of you will know in the future, but who knows.)

Direct from Airdog:

"To Jason AKA Ram;

Is this really just another Scrodfish Robitussin hallucination? I'm on the run here in N.Z....Auckland is beautiful in the winter! Turns out 'Erm ain't an Englishman at all-he's a sociopathic Tasmanian who runs a string of up-scale brothels in and around Wellington! 'Erm may or may not be an acronym for "Extremely Radioactive Marsupials." Roger and Victor are busy planting suitcase bombs in Chechnya, for who, exactly, I can't discern...For whom, either. Local rumor is that Shirley has the frozen head of Ted Williams and is making her way to her sanctum sanctorum deep inside Ayer's Rock! Scurvy Wench! Her last words to me were, "We'll always have Bensonhurst." She still bears an uncanny resemblance to Meg Ryan. That's why I love her so..I still see her whenever I close my eyes..."

With these new revelations, I just might have to re-think my "300 post" award of telling members the true origins of Shirley. Because this changes everything. And obviously, not everyone can know some of this sensitive material!! By the way, Airdog also said that he was able to catch up on the site the other week. He also stated that he will be moving between cities, and that he was "not at liberty to elaborate." That's how he ended the letter. So the Airdog mystery still looms! This is kinda fun. I feel like I'm in a 007 film. I have Airdog sending me letters from halfway across the world, LOL. Well, that's all the information I have now, folks.

PS: A-dog, if you read this. I guess there's no way I can get in touch with you? Because I have no idea where you're gonna be. I wrote you 2 or 3 emails a few weeks ago, but I guess you never received them. Good thing I didn't go ahead and write you at your house in NYC, because I guess you've been out of the country!! God bless ya, buddy.

PPS--For all you newcomers, you probably think we're a bunch of wackos. Well, we are. If you want ANY understanding of the ongoing activities of Shirley, Roger, Victor, or 'Erm, I'm afraid you're gonna have to do a lot of searching through the old posts.
Ram1

Postby scrodfish256 » Wed Jul 24, 2002 4:11 pm

It must be true because i'm still slammin' that robitussin like there's no tomorrow. Of course there may not be a tomorrow if shirley is not caught soon. Glad to hear that airdog is still here or there or everywhere.

P.S. my company has test tracks in ardvidsjar, sweden and wannaka,
new zealand. maybe I will catch up with him if it's not too late.
scrodfish256
Silver member
Silver member

Postby Liam OSM » Thu Jul 25, 2002 8:44 am

Ram1, you're forgetting again, that most of those posts are by Airdog himself! And there ain't much in the way of evidence left!

The difference between genius and insanity is merely the difference between success and failure.
Liam OSM
Gold member :)

Postby Ram1 » Thu Jul 25, 2002 10:32 am

You're right, Liam. I forgot. But I'm sure there's still some remnants left here and there. Especially my old posts. And maybe even some of yours.
Ram1

Postby shinestar » Thu Jul 25, 2002 11:04 pm

Let's see if we can go back and find some remnants, ok? I miss the dog. :)
shinestar
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Ram1 » Thu Jul 25, 2002 11:23 pm

I miss him too. I wish he'd come back.
Ram1

Postby shinestar » Fri Jul 26, 2002 5:37 pm

CAN he come back????
shinestar
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Ram1 » Fri Jul 26, 2002 7:21 pm

As far as I know, yes. From what I know, he wasn't kicked off like we had originally thought.
Ram1

Postby Liam OSM » Sun Aug 11, 2002 11:55 am

One thing, Ram1 - just how much of this are you making up, about the letter from Airdog? Could you scan it in and send me an email of it? Certainly, knowing what we know about Shirley, it would be best if all those that know about Shirley get the full details.

The difference between genius and insanity is merely the difference between success and failure.
Liam OSM

Next

Return to General Discussions - NPC - NBC