Macca-tastic sites

Discussions of various topics about Paul not covered in the forums below.

Moderator: Mike

Macca-tastic sites

Postby ElectricKeithery » Wed Jul 17, 2002 2:50 am

I'm going to England in...two days or so, and I was just wondering whether there are places I should go that are historic, and what kind of addresses they have. I know I'll be taking a picture on Cavendish Avenue, or walking the crosswalk in Abbey Road, or taking my guitar up the Savile Row roof, but where are other places?

Keith
ElectricKeithery

Macca-tastic sites

Postby ElectricKeithery » Wed Jul 17, 2002 2:50 am

I'm going to England in...two days or so, and I was just wondering whether there are places I should go that are historic, and what kind of addresses they have. I know I'll be taking a picture on Cavendish Avenue, or walking the crosswalk in Abbey Road, or taking my guitar up the Savile Row roof, but where are other places?

Keith
ElectricKeithery

Postby mr. kite » Wed Jul 17, 2002 3:00 am

I haven't been there but I'll be happy to see the Cavern Club, the Strawberry Fields, Penny Lane, and the old house of Paul which I heard is a museum now.
mr. kite
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby calicoskych2001 » Wed Jul 17, 2002 3:59 am

Paul will most certainly be in Liverpool next Friday and again on July 25th!
I always visit MPL when I am in London!
calicoskych2001

Postby calicoskych2001 » Wed Jul 17, 2002 4:01 am

MPL is at 1 Soho Square.
calicoskych2001

Postby shinestar » Wed Jul 17, 2002 4:49 am

I'd be interested in taking a drive down to Peasmarsh just to see what it looks like as it's not on any map I've seen. I've seen the house on Cavendish which is at the end of the dead-end street - I was surprised he'd buy a house like that with no way out at the end. Took pictures of it and when I got home and showed them to friends, everyone knew exactly what the photos were of right off - cool! I hope you have a fantastic trip and get to do and see everything you want!! :)))
shinestar
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby numberwriter » Thu Jul 18, 2002 3:43 pm

i live here in london and never even been up to abbey rd but i did my lunch in soho square and seen paul, from afar. paul! i shouted, like a madman.. he gave me a thumb and that was that. the people around me thought me uncool, but i got a nod from mr mc, and i was blessed for days.
numberwriter

Return to MACCA - all discussions