Yet another mysterious disappearance?

This forum is where you should post items that contain No Paul Content, or No Beatle Content. Keep it clean. Absolutely no politial discussions are allowed. Posts deemed objectional will be deleted without warning.

Moderator: Mike

Postby theDingle » Sun Oct 19, 2003 5:54 pm

quote:Originally posted by stevew628I think Shirley nobbled the Ramster...one brief pop-in in September and nothing since.....Well...he has stated that driving time and work dramatically increased...I think when he's not busy with that, the Ramster is busy tying on a Ramses, lol!

He's one-of-a-kind, alright, his personality really comes across on the forum, he's got taste, and he can certainly post a CHOKE-r.

I suppose it's a right-of-passage thing, as Dr. Dingle would say, now that he's got his lady friend with him. Perhaps Macca-Forums has become a childish toy that he must now put away. Then down the road there'll be kids, etc.....

But once they're all grown up and gone, the Peter Principle will kick in (men are always boys, they keep coming back to their toys) he'll BE BACK---only we'll be sitting around in our adult disposable absorbent briefs, watching our dentures soak!!! LOL! [:I]
theDingle
Gold member :)

Postby Steve-o » Sun Oct 19, 2003 10:09 pm

quote:Originally posted by theDingle
we'll be sitting around in our adult disposable absorbent briefs, watching our dentures soak!!! LOL!
CHOKE!!!
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Berkeleyan » Mon Oct 20, 2003 5:53 am

Dsnito - man, where are you ???
Berkeleyan

Postby dsnito » Sat Nov 15, 2003 5:07 am

Hi, Berk!! My country-fellow!! I was in Gramado, you know one of our nice southern cities...much wine and chocolate(as Canela, Garibaldi, Caxias do Sul, etc.)[8D][:D] Have you been there already??

Peace.
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby Berkeleyan » Mon Nov 17, 2003 10:40 am

E aí, Dsnito, que surpresa agradável ! Espero que você e os seus estejam bem, com paz e saúde !

Hey man, welcome back ! [:D]
I was in the Gramado area (plus Garibaldi, Bento Gonçalves) for a few days in March 2002, on assignment (consulting work on Environmental Engineering).Beautiful area, great looking ladies, great food & wine ! I had plenty of Colonial Italian food & hospitality [:D]Great to have you back! Peace & Good Health !
Berkeleyan

Postby dsnito » Mon Nov 17, 2003 12:17 pm

Muito obrigado, Berk!!![:)] Tudo ótimo, graças a Deus...desejo o mesmo a todos os seus familiares...
Well, now in english, I´d like to thank you once again!!
Yeah, Gramado and neighbourhood are really nice places to stay...there is an european-mood inside Brazil, don´t you think so??
I just didn´t get drunk(hics!!)of wine so much ´cos I don´t(hics!!)usually drink so much(hics!!)...[;)][:D][:D]

Peace.
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby Berkeleyan » Thu Nov 20, 2003 10:15 am

Yes, man - beautiful scenery all over Rio Grande do Sul...

As for your last message, your comments on Rio Grande were very suspicious [:D] -
It seemed that you had too much of a good thing...[:)][8D]...but it's not a cheap habit. You know, it's kind of expensive in Brazil, unless you have generous friends from the South who send you the precious stuff regularly...[:D]
Berkeleyan

Previous

Return to General Discussions - NPC - NBC