Beatles/ Macca trading community ready to roll!!

Discussions of all gigs and tours over the years.

Moderator: Mike

Postby brandonsny » Fri May 17, 2002 1:57 pm

Well, it took a lot longer than I planned on, but the site is ready to roll. For those of who who want a place to trade not only Driving USA shows, but other beatles boots, feel free to join up.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/beatle_boots/

I believe you have to have a yahoo account to sign into the group, but doing that is free and relatively easy. I hope to see lots of you there, and lets get trading!!

OK folks, we have an important update. Our member wakkaxx (not sure if thats thier handle on this board) had offered some shows to be treed. This is going to be a rather ambitious start for the trading community. There are 4 shows to be treed. They are:

Nassau
San Jose
Las Vegas
DC

This means a minimum of 8 discs, and maybe more. I should have them by next week. If you're interested in getting these shows, either signing up to be a branch or a leaf, or learning what a tree is, come sign up for the site. Day one, and we have a huge tree going!!

I'm positively springtime!
brandonsny

Postby brandonsny » Fri May 17, 2002 1:57 pm

Well, it took a lot longer than I planned on, but the site is ready to roll. For those of who who want a place to trade not only Driving USA shows, but other beatles boots, feel free to join up.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/beatle_boots/

I believe you have to have a yahoo account to sign into the group, but doing that is free and relatively easy. I hope to see lots of you there, and lets get trading!!

OK folks, we have an important update. Our member wakkaxx (not sure if thats thier handle on this board) had offered some shows to be treed. This is going to be a rather ambitious start for the trading community. There are 4 shows to be treed. They are:

Nassau
San Jose
Las Vegas
DC

This means a minimum of 8 discs, and maybe more. I should have them by next week. If you're interested in getting these shows, either signing up to be a branch or a leaf, or learning what a tree is, come sign up for the site. Day one, and we have a huge tree going!!

brandonsny

Postby brandonsny » Mon May 20, 2002 10:59 am

Sign up cut off for the first wave of this tree is May 21 at 11:59PM. If demand warrents, there will be a second wave wet up. There are some great MP3's posted in the files section fo the group, check them out!
Please note: you do not have to join the yahoo group to sign up for the tree. If you sign up for the group, you are not automaticly signed up for the tree. To sign up for the tree you should email me your name and address, and let me know if you want to be a leaf or a branch (see posts earlier in this thread).
Over 130 people now in the group. There is some good stuff going around in there. Check it out, and thanks to everyone who is helping get it on its legs!

brandonsny

Return to MACCA-Concerts & Tours