HEATHER SCANDALS

This forum is to alert fans when Paul pops up on TV, radio, magazines, newspapers, websites.

Moderator: Mike

HEATHER SCANDALS

Postby jamie » Tue May 20, 2003 12:56 pm

IM FED UP WITH THIS , FIRST WE HAD CHANNEL 4'S APPALLING DOCUMENTRY , TONIGHT WE HAVE ANOTHER ONE ON BBC 1 , EVERYDAY IN THE PAPERS IT'S THE HEATHER MILLS SCANDAL PAGE, FOR GODS SAKE ... LEAVE THE GIRL ALONE
jamie
Bronze member
Bronze member

HEATHER SCANDALS

Postby jamie » Tue May 20, 2003 12:56 pm

IM FED UP WITH THIS , FIRST WE HAD CHANNEL 4'S APPALLING DOCUMENTRY , TONIGHT WE HAVE ANOTHER ONE ON BBC 1 , EVERYDAY IN THE PAPERS IT'S THE HEATHER MILLS SCANDAL PAGE, FOR GODS SAKE ... LEAVE THE GIRL ALONE
jamie
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby maccastheman » Tue May 20, 2003 1:01 pm

quote:Originally posted by jamie

Shameful, really. [:(!]
maccastheman
Supporter
Supporter

Postby sleepyhollowgirl » Tue May 20, 2003 4:21 pm

Sad. They should leave her be.
sleepyhollowgirl
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby admiralvanderbilt » Wed May 21, 2003 4:49 am

I'm embarrassed for the British media on this one. What's their problem? There are sections of the British media unfortunately that can't stand to see someone being happy (and successful).
admiralvanderbilt
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby jamie » Wed May 21, 2003 7:49 am

SAW THE DOCUMENTRY LAST NIGHT - THE ONLY THING THEY GOT RIGHT WAS THE FACT THAT ALL BEATLES WIVES AND GIRLFRIENDS HAVE A HAD A ROUGH TIME IN THE MEDIA - AT THE END OF THE DAY ONLY THE MUSIC MATTERS , HEATHER TO ME IS IRRELEVENT, I DONT CARE WHO HIS WIFE IS !
jamie
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby single pigeon » Thu May 22, 2003 1:02 pm

Yes this is bad! The british tabloids have a field day with people like Heather. Its like use 'em up and spit out the bits when it suits. Linda had all this the first time around she got hammered by the press but she managed to ride it out as i'm sure Heather will.
She's not stupid and has used the press to her advantage in the past and I'm sure this media fixation with her will pass. Anyway Paul has some pretty tough lawyers on his side and he's not the type of guy to put up with any bulls**t, especially where his loved ones are concerned.
single pigeon

Postby bianca_macca » Thu May 22, 2003 4:01 pm

Well, the Dutch media apparently don't write anything about Heather, so I'm curious for what you are talking about. Can anyone inform me???
bianca_macca
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby jamie » Fri May 23, 2003 8:21 am

its this thing about heather , the british media reckon shes after his money - she wrote a book in 1995 and was a hero in the british press , now they use this book as a stick to beat her with- the thing is , linda was also villified but when she died , they started talking about how great she was ! same thing is happening with heather, know what i mean ?
jamie
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby bianca_macca » Fri May 23, 2003 9:53 am

quote:Originally posted by jamie
its this thing about heather , the british media reckon shes after his money - she wrote a book in 1995 and was a hero in the british press , now they use this book as a stick to beat her with- the thing is , linda was also villified but when she died , they started talking about how great she was ! same thing is happening with heather, know what i mean ?

Good God! Can't they (the media) find something new? I think It's really pathetic [xx(]. Why do they think she couldn't just love him for who he is???

I would, even if he were penniless![:I][:D]
bianca_macca
Bronze member
Bronze member

Next

Return to MACCA In-The-Media