Heather on channel 4

This forum is to alert fans when Paul pops up on TV, radio, magazines, newspapers, websites.

Moderator: Mike

Heather on channel 4

Postby single pigeon » Thu May 08, 2003 2:23 pm

Did any of you watch the documentary about Heather on 4 last night?
It was called Heather Mills the real mrs McCartney.
It didn't paint her in a very good light, it made her out to be a compulsive liar and a man eater who had nearly got to the alter on four seperate occasions and backed out at the last minute. It made the point that she had had many hardships in her life and her strange and erratic behaviour was a direct result of this. Even her own step father and friends said that most of her stories in her autobiography were fabrications and that all she was out for in life was fame and fortune at any cost.
I just wonder if any of you saw it and if so what conclusions you've come to after seeing it.
Apparantly Paul has been in contact with his lawers over it so I don't think it's made a very good impression on him. Heather has refused to comment!!!
single pigeon

Heather on channel 4

Postby single pigeon » Thu May 08, 2003 2:23 pm

Did any of you watch the documentary about Heather on 4 last night?
It was called Heather Mills the real mrs McCartney.
It didn't paint her in a very good light, it made her out to be a compulsive liar and a man eater who had nearly got to the alter on four seperate occasions and backed out at the last minute. It made the point that she had had many hardships in her life and her strange and erratic behaviour was a direct result of this. Even her own step father and friends said that most of her stories in her autobiography were fabrications and that all she was out for in life was fame and fortune at any cost.
I just wonder if any of you saw it and if so what conclusions you've come to after seeing it.
Apparantly Paul has been in contact with his lawers over it so I don't think it's made a very good impression on him. Heather has refused to comment!!!
single pigeon

Postby Steve-o » Thu May 08, 2003 4:45 pm

Typical tabloid crap.....I think she's awesome....
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Return to MACCA In-The-Media