Paul McCartney vs Tim McGraw, ABC vs NBC

This forum is to alert fans when Paul pops up on TV, radio, magazines, newspapers, websites.

Moderator: Mike

Postby Mike » Wed Nov 27, 2002 10:17 am

Yeah there's a battle tonight on TV and it's ABC vs NBC, Rock vs Country as Paul McCartney is on ABC and Tim McGraw on NBC. Gee I wonder what I'm gonna watch :)
Mike
Gold member :)

Postby Mike » Wed Nov 27, 2002 10:17 am

Yeah there's a battle tonight on TV and it's ABC vs NBC, Rock vs Country as Paul McCartney is on ABC and Tim McGraw on NBC. Gee I wonder what I'm gonna watch :)
Mike

Postby BandOnTheRun1 » Wed Nov 27, 2002 10:23 am

Well, I for one will be primed for an evening of ABC. Unfortunately, Mr McGraw will probably win the time slot as he is very popular with the 18-35 demo and actually gets airplay on stations that play new music. That's OK, Mr McCartney, Sir----The Macca nation will be watching in droves. We just are not Nielsen families, thank-goodness. Good Day Sirs!
BandOnTheRun1

Postby Mike » Wed Nov 27, 2002 1:32 pm

He just married Faith Hill just for her money, he doesn't really love her. He isn't right for her. He thinks all women need to be bossed. He actually threw his ring at her and got drunk and stole a policemans horse. He doesn't even like horses, just pretends to so Faith's fans will like him. He even thinks he can sing and convinced the record company to do an album. He's got a special on NBC cause they figured the 3 people that won't be tuning in to ABC to watch McCartney may tune to NBC to see him. He is just using the fame of Faith's carreer to get his going. He wanted to sign a pre-nup but Faith wouldn't let him. She should have married me. (:
Mike

Postby scrodfish256 » Wed Nov 27, 2002 7:31 pm

Country is not country anymore. Johnny cash, roger miller, merle haggard. Thats country! I personally don't listen to new country, and I will be watching macca tonight as I think many others will be.
scrodfish256
Silver member
Silver member

Postby Chris Speers » Thu Nov 28, 2002 8:26 pm

Tim McCraw is really baseball picture Tug McGraw's son from a prior relationship. He is the luckiest man on the planet. In my humble opinion, Faith hill is one of the sexiest women - he's a lucky man.
Chris Speers
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Brains » Fri Nov 29, 2002 6:51 am

Who is Tim McGraw?
Brains
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby megs » Fri Nov 29, 2002 8:20 pm

a country singer[:I]
megs
Supporter
Supporter

Postby maccastheman » Fri Nov 29, 2002 9:26 pm

quote:Originally posted by scrodfish256
Country is not country anymore. Johnny cash, roger miller, merle haggard. Thats country! I personally don't listen to new country, and I will be watching macca tonight as I think many others will be.

Amen, you said it! Johnny Cash ROCKS!!! As Bono once said, "Every man knows he's a sissy compared to Johnny Cash." That's what the Tim McGraws of country music are in my book.
maccastheman
Supporter
Supporter

Return to MACCA In-The-Media