PAUL!

Discussions of various topics about Paul not covered in the forums below.

Moderator: Mike

Postby RedRoseSpeedway » Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:36 am

Yeah really, guys! Stay on topic.

Macca Forever!!
RedRoseSpeedway

Postby Liam OSM » Mon Oct 21, 2002 6:05 am

quote:Originally posted by Mike
Can you keep you topics about others off these forums, at the very least post them in NPC. I will be deleting these posts as these kinds of comments are discouraging others from posting.

Sorry, Mike! You have my sincerest apologies.
Liam OSM
Gold member :)
Gold member :)

Postby megs » Sat Feb 01, 2003 10:47 pm

LOL,true[:)]
megs
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Ram1 » Mon Feb 03, 2003 10:48 am

quote:Originally posted by Liam OSM
It's slowly coming back to me - I remember saying Ram1 would regret that NB had come back . . . and then everything is a blank. I remember waking up inside a freezer room - banging on the door, and someone let me out. They didn't have a clue how I got there, neither did I . . . but on the back of my jacket was Shirley's calling card, you know . . . it made my blood run even colder than the sub-zero temperatures in that freezer. I don't know how I managed to escape . . .

I miss the old Liam. [V]
Ram1

Postby dsnito » Mon Feb 17, 2003 4:59 pm

quote:Originally posted by stevew628
quote:Originally posted by Be-Bop-VaLuLa
¨James Paul McCartney, de 60 años, hijo de Liverpool por azar y padre de millones por genio, no necesita ya ni el James ni el McCartney. Como los grandes, como los reyes, como los elegidos de la Tierra, tiene su absoluta identidad en las cuatro letras de su segundo nombre y las apenas tres que ordena la fonética: Pol.
Cualquiera que las oiga en cualquier punto del mundo donde resuenen sabe qué significan.
Pol es, por siempre, beatle. Y beatle es, por siempre, magia y maravilla, ayer, hoy y mañana, milagro, y cuanta palabra encierre el más rico de los idiomas.
Pol es, tambien John, George y Ringo. Es los 60': la década prodigiosa. Es amor, paz, libertad: palabras que en esa música irrepetible recobran el significado que tantos traicionaron. Pol es olor de multitudes, lágrimas furtivas en los que pasaron los 40, asombro en los chicos que recién oyen hablar de él (de ellos), y hasta pavor sagrado cuando alguien afronta la tarea de contar esa vida, esas vidas, esa colosal bengala que lo iluminó todo.¨

here's a translation for all you non-spanish people! I think I translated it right.

¨James Paul McCartney, of 60 years, son of Liverpool by chance and father of millions by genius, does not need already neither the James neither the McCartney. As the large, as the kings, as the chosen of the Ground, has its absolute identity in the four letters of its second name and the barely three that orders the phonetics: Pol. Any that hear them in any point of the world where resuenen what knows signify. Pol is, by always, beatle. And beatle is, by always, magic and wonder, yesterday, today and tomorrow, miracle, and as much as word enclose the richest one of the languages. Pol is, tambien John, George and Ringo. Is the 60' : the prodigious decade. It is love, peace, liberty: words that in that unrepeatable music recover the meaning that so many betraied. Pol is smell of multitudes, furtive tears in which they passed the 40, amazement in the boys that recently hear to speak of him (of them), and to sacred fear when someone confronts the task to count that life, those lives, that colossal one bengala that all.¨ he illuminated him

It's hard to stay on topic when you dont know waht the heck someone is talking about. [:D] Where am me?

CHOKE!! Saw this just right now!!! Well, I think my south-american sister said all those things with poetic hidden meanings, quite confuse it's true!! Wow, it's hard also to me well understand what she wanted to mean!! Sorry if I'm not able to do it, don't get me wrong dear Be-Bop!!

Peace.
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby dsnito » Thu Jun 12, 2003 1:16 pm

I still couldn´t understand what she meant...LOL[:D]

Peace.
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member

Previous

Return to MACCA - all discussions