McCartney to guest on HBO TV!

Discussions of various topics about Paul not covered in the forums below.

Moderator: Mike

Postby Chris Speers » Sun Jun 02, 2002 1:10 am

Paul McCartney guest-stars on HBO's critically acclaimed "The Sopranos".

Bada Bing Strip Joint:

Tony Soprano: Wherever the fu$% Ralphie goes, i want you to get close to him, You hear me, Christopher?

Christopher: You got it Tony...

Paulie Walnuts: Hey, Am i seeing things or is that Ex-BEatle Paul McCartney..

Paul McCartney is standing in the Bada-Bing and putting a dollar in some stripper's G-String..

Paul: Oh, i like the someting in the way you move, Chickie...As my dear friend, George, would say...(touching her soft stomach)...screaming) Why don't we do it the road...

Tony Sopranos: Holy christ, It's Paul McCartney..

Christopher: I haven't heard him hit a note that raw since Let me roll it.

Paulie Walnuts: He's three sheets to the wind, huh?

Paul nods, grins, and puts his thumb up...

Paul: Hi ya, you got a lucky face?
Paul shakes hands...

Tony Soprano: I love all your stuff....Even the stuff you done with your wife...

Paul: Hey, Tony....You remind me of some of the boys i knew in Hamburg back at the Kaiserkeeler.

Christopher: I thought you was gettin' married...

Paul: Why should i get married? I got a billion dollars and a healthy pro-strate...

Paul begins to dance on the platform to Britney Spears' "Baby One more time"...A g-string is playfully tied around his dyed brown hair.

Tony Soprano: I think i must have to give this BEatle a good freakin' beatin' if he touches Cassidy, Serenity, or Amber....

Paulie Walnuts: Dat's what i'm saying...(Cocking his fist)...

Christopher: Hey, Ton....Lay off...This here Beatle has been whipped by his women for like 30 years...You dig?

Tony Soprano: Isn't he datin' that land mine chick?

Christopher: That Heather Mills was a really skank...

Paul: You're telling me...

Paulie Walnuts: You wanna go in the back to the V-I-P room? Huh... maybe you could use a little r and r after this tour?

McCartney jumps off the stage.

Paul: It's all good....You guys run this club...

Paul checks the jukebox...

Paul: What tunes you got?

Paulie Walnut: None of yours, ya Beatle bum...

Paul: Bum...You don't like me..

Paulie Walnut: I hate the Beatles...You came with your long-hair, faggy suits with the boots...You took all of our women and you knocked Dean, Sammy, and Frank off the charts permanently..

Paul: Hey, Paulie, that was fourty years ago..

Paulie Walnut: I ain't forgot none, either. Ya coc#suc$%!

Tony Soprano: Oh, take it easy, Paulie. This is an icon, a living legend...

Paulie Walnut: I don't like his Silly Love songs or his band on the run...

Paul grabs Amber's butt...

Paul: I'm carrying something for you..

Chrisptopher: We run all of Jersey and even parts of Upper New York..(removing the g-string from his face)..We got an empire just like yours, Paul...

Tony Soprano: (smoking a cigar)..You need me to bust a hole in Yoko..Maybe Ringo or something...

Paulie Walnuts: Maybe, we can take the other leg of your finance or something...Huh?

Christopher: YOu want us to put a cap in Denny Laine's ass or something...

Tony Soprano: Maybe, we can help with some of your album sales or something. HUh?

Paul: No....i don't think so....Although...there is a special favor i'd like you to do...

Tony Soprano: Yeah....come here...

Paul whispers into Tony's ear...We see him grin and nod as smoke flows out from his cigar.

Next Scene..

Michael Jackson is at an amusement park at Great Adventure. He is hand in hand with several white and black children all under the age of seven. A woman in a snow-white outfit with seven dwards are following him.

Michael: Let's try the Batman ride, kiddies...and then we'll go to the pool....

The seven dwarfs remove their masks. We see seven large Italian men with baseball bats removing their masks.

Michael Jackson: Run...run.....Beat it...

They attack Michael with a fury not seen since the 1961 Yankees. The men get carried away when they see Nancy Kerrigan and her children. They begin beatin' her as well just for the fun of it.

Michael Jackson: No...no....(Weeping)...the children..

Kerrigan: Why? Why? (holding her knee and screaming)..
Chris Speers
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Chris Speers » Sun Jun 02, 2002 1:10 am

Paul McCartney guest-stars on HBO's critically acclaimed "The Sopranos".

Bada Bing Strip Joint:

Tony Soprano: Wherever the fu$% Ralphie goes, i want you to get close to him, You hear me, Christopher?

Christopher: You got it Tony...

Paulie Walnuts: Hey, Am i seeing things or is that Ex-BEatle Paul McCartney..

Paul McCartney is standing in the Bada-Bing and putting a dollar in some stripper's G-String..

Paul: Oh, i like the someting in the way you move, Chickie...As my dear friend, George, would say...(touching her soft stomach)...screaming) Why don't we do it the road...

Tony Sopranos: Holy christ, It's Paul McCartney..

Christopher: I haven't heard him hit a note that raw since Let me roll it.

Paulie Walnuts: He's three sheets to the wind, huh?

Paul nods, grins, and puts his thumb up...

Paul: Hi ya, you got a lucky face?
Paul shakes hands...

Tony Soprano: I love all your stuff....Even the stuff you done with your wife...

Paul: Hey, Tony....You remind me of some of the boys i knew in Hamburg back at the Kaiserkeeler.

Christopher: I thought you was gettin' married...

Paul: Why should i get married? I got a billion dollars and a healthy pro-strate...

Paul begins to dance on the platform to Britney Spears' "Baby One more time"...A g-string is playfully tied around his dyed brown hair.

Tony Soprano: I think i must have to give this BEatle a good freakin' beatin' if he touches Cassidy, Serenity, or Amber....

Paulie Walnuts: Dat's what i'm saying...(Cocking his fist)...

Christopher: Hey, Ton....Lay off...This here Beatle has been whipped by his women for like 30 years...You dig?

Tony Soprano: Isn't he datin' that land mine chick?

Christopher: That Heather Mills was a really skank...

Paul: You're telling me...

Paulie Walnuts: You wanna go in the back to the V-I-P room? Huh... maybe you could use a little r and r after this tour?

McCartney jumps off the stage.

Paul: It's all good....You guys run this club...

Paul checks the jukebox...

Paul: What tunes you got?

Paulie Walnut: None of yours, ya Beatle bum...

Paul: Bum...You don't like me..

Paulie Walnut: I hate the Beatles...You came with your long-hair, faggy suits with the boots...You took all of our women and you knocked Dean, Sammy, and Frank off the charts permanently..

Paul: Hey, Paulie, that was fourty years ago..

Paulie Walnut: I ain't forgot none, either. Ya coc#suc$%!

Tony Soprano: Oh, take it easy, Paulie. This is an icon, a living legend...

Paulie Walnut: I don't like his Silly Love songs or his band on the run...

Paul grabs Amber's butt...

Paul: I'm carrying something for you..

Chrisptopher: We run all of Jersey and even parts of Upper New York..(removing the g-string from his face)..We got an empire just like yours, Paul...

Tony Soprano: (smoking a cigar)..You need me to bust a hole in Yoko..Maybe Ringo or something...

Paulie Walnuts: Maybe, we can take the other leg of your finance or something...Huh?

Christopher: YOu want us to put a cap in Denny Laine's ass or something...

Tony Soprano: Maybe, we can help with some of your album sales or something. HUh?

Paul: No....i don't think so....Although...there is a special favor i'd like you to do...

Tony Soprano: Yeah....come here...

Paul whispers into Tony's ear...We see him grin and nod as smoke flows out from his cigar.

Next Scene..

Michael Jackson is at an amusement park at Great Adventure. He is hand in hand with several white and black children all under the age of seven. A woman in a snow-white outfit with seven dwards are following him.

Michael: Let's try the Batman ride, kiddies...and then we'll go to the pool....

The seven dwarfs remove their masks. We see seven large Italian men with baseball bats removing their masks.

Michael Jackson: Run...run.....Beat it...

They attack Michael with a fury not seen since the 1961 Yankees. The men get carried away when they see Nancy Kerrigan and her children. They begin beatin' her as well just for the fun of it.

Michael Jackson: No...no....(Weeping)...the children..

Kerrigan: Why? Why? (holding her knee and screaming)..
Chris Speers
Bronze member
Bronze member

Return to MACCA - all discussions