Andy White

Discussions of Beatle-related news & artists such as Badfinger, James Taylor, Mary Hopkins.

Moderator: Mike

Andy White

Postby dsnito » Mon Feb 23, 2004 4:10 pm

Andy White(somepeople confuse him with the ex-Yes Alan White though Andy was too older than Alan[:D])was another drummer that wrote his name on the hall of Beatle-related musician...He was just a Parlophone session-drummer but George Martin preferred to record "Love Me Do" on album version with White...what Ringo might thought about that?? Did that hurt him though he as a kind guy not contradicted Martin at all??

Peace.
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member

Andy White

Postby dsnito » Mon Feb 23, 2004 4:10 pm

Andy White(somepeople confuse him with the ex-Yes Alan White though Andy was too older than Alan[:D])was another drummer that wrote his name on the hall of Beatle-related musician...He was just a Parlophone session-drummer but George Martin preferred to record "Love Me Do" on album version with White...what Ringo might thought about that?? Did that hurt him though he as a kind guy not contradicted Martin at all??

Peace.
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby dsnito » Mon Feb 23, 2004 11:08 pm

It seems that Andy White was a veteran as a session man, but the fact he could had been a Beatle just for one day after made him very proud I bet...any Andy´s statements about that?? Anyone could have find anything??

Peace.
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby Bluebird » Sun May 02, 2004 10:41 am

dsnito wrote:It seems that Andy White was a veteran as a session man, but the fact he could had been a Beatle just for one day after made him very proud I bet...any Andy´s statements about that?? Anyone could have find anything??

Peace.
I´m also very interrested in that? I really don´t know. :?
You must appreciate the day...
Bluebird
Platinum member
Platinum member

Return to The Beatles: Related Discussions