paul over philly 04/16/02

Discussions of all gigs and tours over the years.

Moderator: Mike

paul over philly 04/16/02

Postby drrobert61 » Wed Apr 17, 2002 6:57 pm

went to see paul last night w/ my 7yr old @ the F.U. CENTER in philly . it was great he played sang & told a lot of stories.he played for 2 1/2 hours straight w/o a break AMAZING THIS SHOW WAS WELL WORTH IT .TICKETS WERE 85.00 A PIECE ,that was alright except the vendors were a real rip-off .t-shirts were 30 to 150 bucks., save your money Paul dont need it and get the shirts outside in the parking lot AGAIN THIS WAS A GREAT SHOW..THANKS PAUL
drrobert61

Postby McCullochMcCartney » Wed Apr 17, 2002 7:25 pm

I was there too, it was awesome! It was my first concert too.

All hail Paul McCartney and Jimmy McCulloch
McCullochMcCartney

Postby BrokenHeartedJubilee » Thu Apr 18, 2002 9:42 am

The concert in Philly was by far the most amazing concert I've been at. (my first and probably only Macca concert) I was totally blown away. Paul sounded great. His band sounded great. I'm still in awe. <sigh>

Does anyone have a complete setlist of this show? I'd like to be able to tell my dad all the songs that he played. :)

-Morgan
BrokenHeartedJubilee

Postby Ram1 » Thu Apr 18, 2002 10:55 am

I'm sure the setlist was the same for every other show so far (except for slight exception of Toronto where they played Mull of Kyntire.) You can find that on the main site in the news section somewhere. Glad the show was great. One more week for me! DC baby! :)
Ram1

Postby meana » Thu Apr 18, 2002 11:59 am

Anyone in Philly wanna see him in DC too? I'm getting desperate to sell my pair of tickets at or under face value...Turns out I can't go because of a work obligation that came up and I can't get out of. :(

Sec 204, Row D, Seats 7/8. I paid $288.10 for the pair.

Anyone?

Email me at meanakasi@hotmail.com.
meana

Postby Ram1 » Thu Apr 18, 2002 1:05 pm

Meana, too bad you can't go! I have no idea what your work obligation is, but if I were going to see Paul McCartney, I'd say, "Hey boss! Obligation this!" And show him my pair of tickets to Paul McCartney. But that's just me. :)
I wish you could still go though. From one Paul fan to another, we're gonna miss ya. :)
Ram1

Postby meana » Thu Apr 18, 2002 3:51 pm

I tried that option, but it didn't work out. I have to travel out of town to run some focus groups. :(

I've been having a rough time selling these, so far. The ticket prices are pretty high. I'm glad he sold out all his shows, but man, I wish the fans didn't have to shell out so much to see him after so long.

It's really bumming me out to miss the show after all the great things I'm hearing about his other shows. I have a feeling though, that this won't be his last tour. I think he'll have some more appearances in the next few years and hopefully I can make it to one of those.
meana

Postby Ram1 » Thu Apr 18, 2002 5:16 pm

Yeah, I'm sure you'll get to see him. Paul hinted in a couple interviews that if he's still feeling good, this won't be his last tour.
Ram1

Return to MACCA-Concerts & Tours