May Pang

Discussions related to John Lennon as Beatle and his solo career.

Moderator: Mike

Postby Steve-o » Thu Feb 12, 2004 9:59 am

TRIPLE CHOKEAPROCTOLOGICALLYINCLINEDBLOKE!!!!
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby dsnito » Thu Feb 12, 2004 11:45 am

One thing has to be said...May Pang was a no model of beauty but she looked much better than Yoko, for MILES away...do you disagree??[:D]

Peace.
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby Steve-o » Thu Feb 12, 2004 12:00 pm

quote:Originally posted by dsnito
but she looked much better than YokoYou could say that about 99.99999% of the world's population, or more simply, those that actually have a face.[:D] I think maybe I'd rule out the Elephant Man, but that's about it. Can you tell that "Two Virgins" has scarred me for life? [:D]
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby dsnito » Thu Feb 12, 2004 12:40 pm

quote:Originally posted by Steve-o
[quote]
You could say that about 99.99999% of the world's population, or more simply, those that actually have a face.[:D] I think maybe I'd rule out the Elephant Man, but that's about it. Cabn you tell that "Two Virgins" has scarred me for life? [:D]

[:D][:D]CHOKEYOKONAKEDBLEARGHGASP!!![:D]
You'd even rule out Freddy Krügger...??!![:0]
CHOKE!!!![:D][:D]

Peace.
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby Steve-o » Thu Feb 12, 2004 12:51 pm

Even crispy Freddie is much better. And this has nothing to do with her heritage--not one bit. I think pretty Asian women, as a rule, are very attractive. Pretty is pretty, period, no matter what.

That being said, even IF Bin Ono was physically attractive, she would be ugly to me because of her personality and fingers-on-da-chalkboard-of-life voice and vocals.
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Harry » Fri Feb 13, 2004 7:43 pm

Steve, you're probably going to want to slap me around for this. I was over my sister in law's house a few months back and they were playing Imagine the Movie on one of the channels.

You know all the scenes with John and Yoko in the early 70's where John's doing goofy things and all that, well my sister in law goes, "Yoko is not a natural beauty but she's not bad back then, they make a cute couple". That's from someone who is not a fan and has no idea about the Beatles except for who they are. If you look at it from that point of view she wasn't that ugly.
Harry

Postby Steve-o » Fri Feb 13, 2004 7:54 pm

No slapping, Harry.[:D] It's not her physical appearance (well..erm..just look at 2 virgins) as much as her Dragon lady controll freak persona.
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby dsnito » Fri Feb 13, 2004 11:36 pm

"Hairy" Dragon Lady did you mean, Steve..?[:D][:D]
Did you see what she did to Paul lately?? She did cut out Paul´s credit of the song "Give Peace a Chance"letting it only for John. John had been given the credit also for Paul on that ´cos he felt grateful for him helped making "The Ballad Of J&Y", and now Yoko took out that gratitude act...what we can say about such person??
I´ve been heard that she did it just for Paul having inverted the credits, I think was on "Yesterday" which became McCartney-Lennon, because the song is all made by Paul...so Yoko showed her all vindictive face...[V]

Peace.
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby Harry » Sat Feb 14, 2004 9:05 am

I think in amongst all that dsnito, a deal has gone sour. I have read that Paul has said that he did not care if his name was not on GPAC because he had nothing to do with it, just like John had nothing to do with Yesterday. I hope it all comes out one day.
Harry

Postby Berkeleyan » Tue Feb 17, 2004 8:11 am

Yep, going back to the topic, I agree with you fellows who said Y. Ono hand-picked May to be John's baby-sitter and paramour...
She made John a lot of good, and great songs were brewed out of their time together...

Unfortunately John was drinking heavily at that time and mistreated (to say the least) May quite a bit...darn fate, the one of their association ...[:(]
Berkeleyan
Gold member :)
Gold member :)

PreviousNext

Return to JOHN