paul a new dad?

Discussions of various topics about Paul not covered in the forums below.

Moderator: Mike

Postby Steve-o » Mon Jul 08, 2002 11:12 pm

Shinestar-Opinions make the forum what it is. It is your opinion that she is bad for him or his realtionship with his kids. It is mine that it is his happiness that should be important. I don't really see it as a man/woman thing. I can assure you that if it was Linda who had been widowed, I would hope that she would find happiness as well. We agree to disagree. I don't put a lot of stock in rumours and the like. That may not be your point of view, but we are both entitled to express them. No hard feelings :)

I Hope You're having Fun...
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby shinestar » Mon Jul 08, 2002 11:30 pm

Thank you, SteveW. :-))
shinestar
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Steve-o » Mon Jul 08, 2002 11:38 pm

Welcome, Shine--it's fun to have dialogue on different opinions. It would be boring without you!

I Hope You're having Fun...
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby shinestar » Tue Jul 09, 2002 12:46 am

Thanks again, Steve! :-))
shinestar
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby shorty » Wed Jul 10, 2002 7:59 pm

Here is my humble opinion.

I have no problem with someone dating someone younger than them especially at the age of 60.

Heather seems like a great person, however I would not have pyed any attention to her if she wasn't with paul.

I wish paul all the best and hope that he is happy, but if heather is in this relationship for reasons other than that she just loves paul, than I feel deeply sadened by that.

If anything it wouldn't be fair to the child, if they decide to have a baby,look how old paul will be when the child becomes a teenager, plus he has a grandchild that will be older than it's aunt or uncle. don't get me wrong it can be done and again I wish all the best to paul and think whatever choices he makes are great. It's no ones buisness to lecture sir paul on relationships and marriage.

I somewhat agree with what you are saying shinestar but not for the same reasons. Everyone's opinion is welcome here.

so long see ya never
shorty

Postby shinestar » Wed Jul 10, 2002 9:50 pm

thanks anyway, Shorty. :-))
shinestar
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby mr. kite » Wed Jul 10, 2002 11:50 pm

I just hope that if they're expecting a child, Paul will name it John. Or Linda or Martha.
mr. kite
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby shinestar » Thu Jul 11, 2002 2:58 am

yeah. right. lol
shinestar
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Chris Speers » Thu Jul 11, 2002 7:46 am

Paul will name the child "Allen" after his good friend and mate - Allen Klein.

My opinion on Paul being a father is that he is too old at 61 (when the child may be born) to have a kid. Paul will be very old when the child is 20 and that's not cool.

By the way, Paul sending a letter to the McDonald shareholders protesting against the cattle they raise for the beef is another example of celebrity stupidity - Paul's concern about Abe Labourel's Junior large apettite for Big macs should not cloud his judgement in writing letters and such to McDonalds. Geoff Emerick and Old Abe are so big and heavy that Macca has a hard-time navigating through his Windmill studio.

Any truth to the rumour that Ringo is having a 2nd career as an actor playing Yassir Arafat, Mash star Jamie Farr, and Nazi hunter Abe Weisenthall in new TV movies on CBS??
Chris Speers
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Ram1 » Thu Jul 11, 2002 11:59 am

Personally, I could care less if Macca has another child. Sorry to sound harsh, but I really don't care.
Ram1

PreviousNext

Return to MACCA - all discussions