"PID" yet...

Discussions of various topics about Paul not covered in the forums below.

Moderator: Mike

"PID" yet...

Postby dsnito » Sun Jul 07, 2002 3:53 am

I was wondering why stuffs like "Paul Is Dead" are still fascinating people around the world nowadays. I could see that has many sites on the web about that weirdness. How morbid are some people... Why did they still spend the time for that?? I think that in 1969 might be kinda curious to many people but 33yrs later there are "freakys" digging up those weird stuffs yet!!!
PAUL IS LIVE, and that´s a WASTE OF TIME!!

Peace.
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member

"PID" yet...

Postby dsnito » Sun Jul 07, 2002 3:53 am

I was wondering why stuffs like "Paul Is Dead" are still fascinating people around the world nowadays. I could see that has many sites on the web about that weirdness. How morbid are some people... Why did they still spend the time for that?? I think that in 1969 might be kinda curious to many people but 33yrs later there are "freakys" digging up those weird stuffs yet!!!
PAUL IS LIVE, and that´s a WASTE OF TIME!!

Peace.
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby Julian » Sun Jul 07, 2002 6:11 am

Well, I think there's nothing more to add
Julian

Postby shinestar » Sun Jul 07, 2002 3:04 pm

Thanks, Dsnito! Well said! Even back in '69, lots of us wondered, who the heck has that kind of time?!?!?
shinestar
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby MACCAFAN2K » Sun Jul 07, 2002 4:41 pm

I have a book called THE WALRUS WAS PAUL which chonicles ALL of the so called 'clues'. It's a amazing how many things people found. You're right Shinestar, who has that much time!!!?? Still, it's fun to check on some of the clues anyway, I'd look at an album cover and think "well, the shadow really DOES look a like skeleton's skull" lol
MACCAFAN2K

Postby Ram1 » Sun Jul 07, 2002 4:48 pm

LOL, exactly. And that's what those kooks want you to believe. They try to manipulate your mind into seeing things that aren't even there.
Ram1

Postby dsnito » Sun Jul 07, 2002 5:35 pm

Well, The Beatles themselves included some "clues" about Paul´s "death" just to sharpen and blow the fans´minds you know, but some people gone crazy and deeply to those stuffs, and they´ve been searchin´n´researchin´such things all these years and sometimes digging things only them notice. I don´t particulary have patience to search such those things. I think it sucks a lot!!! Maybe once or twice just for curiosity I had reading any of those things but couldn´t stand so much ´cos was boring me. I read in a interview that Paul even in present days have to answer questions about that weirdness sometimes when he only grins and say:"What can I do? I can´t get in those peoples´mind, and c´mon, let´em breakdown their minds if they wanna carry on this, cos´I don´t care!!"

Peace.
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby Ram1 » Sun Jul 07, 2002 5:46 pm

Yeah exactly, Dsnito. The Beatles thought it was so outrageous that they actually had fun with it, and "added" some clues in the songs, etc. themselves!
Ram1

Postby shinestar » Sun Jul 07, 2002 5:53 pm

Thanks, Ram!!! I could not agree more!!!!! How idiotic and anal can people get??? I never paid attention to any of it and could not be bothered to check out any of that foolishness. The man was living in Scotland with his wife and two little girls, instead of in London and going out on the town a lot. My suggestion to those fools? Get over it and get a life!!!! Sheesh!!!!!
shinestar
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby dsnito » Sun Jul 07, 2002 9:27 pm

That´s why I love "PAUL IS LIVE" album cover, Paul did a good-humored parody of the "ABBEY ROAD" cover clues, really very clever!!!

Peace.
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member

Next

Return to MACCA - all discussions