Let's get a little Fox Mulder-ish here for a sec

Discussions of various topics about Paul not covered in the forums below.

Moderator: Mike

Postby Kovy » Mon Apr 15, 2002 8:56 pm

I've said it many times before when this topic comes up and I'll say it again. If Paul McCartney did die way back when, then I surely do enjoy the great music Sgt Peppers to present this guy has given to us. In fact much better. I would just like to think pre-Pepper was Paul fine tuning his musical skills but if it was another guy (yeah right :) then the new guy is more talented as a song writer.

There I said it.
Kovy

Postby Kovy » Mon Apr 15, 2002 9:04 pm

Oh by the way RAM1, all us Canadians in Ontario know exactly what that patch is. It does not say OPD but OPP, it's is an arm patch of the Ontario Provincial Police. Obviously given to Paul or perhaps thrown on there by the custome makers. I haven't seen anything about who made those costumes, maybe they were all killed to protect the truth, sounds like and x-file to me

I heard Campbell was from Ontario, we do have many Campbells in our area. Perhaps he was an OPP officer abducted by aliens who then cloned Paul. Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds, see the word sky, aliens sometimes travel in the sky, it must be so
Kovy

Postby shorty » Mon Apr 15, 2002 9:33 pm

Ram1 all that stuff from that new's letter is in that book I was talking about, it's only $10 bucks you can order it at the book store. You should get it for a laugh there are so many clues it's pretty funny.

and mike was right any one who lives in canada, know's that's an opp patch on pauls arm. But You all must read this book it's realy good

so long see ya never
shorty

Postby shinestar » Tue Apr 16, 2002 12:35 am

It is really stupid and I believe the lads went along with it for a giggle and there ARE people who have always believed it to be true. Some people can be sooo stupid! As to those who think Paul looks great for his age, they must need glasses!! He started looking bad when Linda became terminal and it was so sad watching him on tv looking worse and worse. If he's so damn happy now, how come he still looks so bad?!?!?!
shinestar
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Ram1 » Tue Apr 16, 2002 10:24 am

Is that another little jab at Heather, Shinestar? lol
Ram1

Postby Chris Speers » Tue Apr 16, 2002 1:21 pm

McCartney has aged viciously in the past ten years. But, it's normal. I mean if you think about when he was 51 in 1993 he looked about 38 so i think Father Time just caught up to him.

All of the Beatles including GH look about their age and there's nothing wrong with looking 60!! Cause all that matters is that he rocks!

I mean he's not supposed to age or look tired anyway, After all, he's a billionaire, he's adored, he's a Beatle, the only heavy lifting he has done is the NY Times
Chris Speers
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby shinestar » Tue Apr 16, 2002 11:49 pm

His appearance has nothing to do with Heather. He started looking drained and tired, which was natural, when Linda got really sick and he just looked progressively worse. Hey, I'm 60 and I look way younger than I am and always have - love to tell my age to watch people drop their teeth - LOL So there's no reason for him to look so bad now. I know it's due to losing linda and my point is, simply, he's supposesdly so happy now so how come he doesn't look it? Maybe if he stopped TRYING to look younger with the short dyed hair, he'd look better. I hope so!
shinestar
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby BrokenHeartedJubilee » Thu Apr 18, 2002 9:50 am

I personally thought Paul looked fantastic in Philly on 4/16. :)

-Morgan
BrokenHeartedJubilee

Postby Ram1 » Thu Apr 18, 2002 10:03 am

I'll tell ya one thing, whether you think Paul's face has aged tremendously or not, his body still looks great! I saw him in an interview the other day, and he is fit and trim as ever. His body actually looks like a 20 year old. Macca's stomach is flatter than mine, and I'm 24! I tell ya what, I sure hope my body looks that good when I'm going on 60!!
Ram1

Postby scrodfish256 » Thu Apr 18, 2002 10:00 pm

you are right Ram. He looks great and his body really looks good in the lonely road video. Personally I think his face looks ten times better this year than the past couple years. If anyone doesn't think that he looks pretty good now then they are just looking for sometthing to be wrong.
scrodfish256
Silver member
Silver member

PreviousNext

Return to MACCA - all discussions