How do you sleep?

Discussions related to John Lennon as Beatle and his solo career.

Moderator: Mike

Postby Gastro (gone) » Tue Jan 20, 2004 1:37 am

quote:Originally posted by Steve-o
quote:Originally posted by Gastro Boy
I can tell just from the juvenile immature nature of your post that you have no idea how to treat women. I bet that you don't even have many female friends.

I can guarantee that you married the first woman you ever dated cause you knew that was the only chance you would ever have to move out of home and being hung like a third grader you must have felt that you won the lottery.

You are a plasma to be pitied. I pity you my friend.
As usual, you've taken the whole board in the gutter. You, of course, know nothing about me. I have plenty of friends, both male and female, and have been happily married to a beautiful woman for 27 years. I would STRONGLY suggest that you keep your comments to yourself about things you know nothing about. You are the person who opened up your pathetic life on an open forum, so you put yourself out there for fair game, loser.

Looks like I was right huh. No need to get touchy buddy. I think you're the loser here though. Been married for 27 years yet you spend most of your time here. That says it all in my book. Do the wife a favour and give her some lovin'.

I think you're a prime example of never having lived it up when you were younger. I guess if I had saggin' man boobs I'd be pissed with the world too. So an ex of mine got to me, you live and you learn. No skin off my nose, I'm still anonymous here Einstein, LMAO !!!

I apologised to the ones that I felt I went over the top with. I try and make some good arguments but you just can't let go. Like Viper said to Maverick when Goose died, "You gotta let it go.... you gotta let it go".
Gastro (gone)

Postby Gastro (gone) » Tue Jan 20, 2004 1:44 am

quote:Originally posted by Ram1
If I may put in my two cents....Mrs. Dubya is definitely a hottie. I've seen a picture. [:D]

And I mean that in the UTMOST respect, of course, SIR!

I'm sure Mrs Dubya has all the looks and the brains in the family...

[:D]
Gastro (gone)

Postby dsnito » Tue Jan 20, 2004 6:36 am

Oh, c'mon...it has been disgusting!! Stop with the comments about personal aspects of the other people, Gas, you cannot correct anybody's defect or faults(in your point of view)that you're eventually catching...can't you see you've been ridiculous, man?? What are you looking for here?? Just to annoy people and spread hatred, that's what you want??For what??

Peace.
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby dsnito » Tue Jan 20, 2004 11:36 am

A thing that I still don't understand on Gastro is that he gets to the top and in a brief time he gets to the bottom(Helter Skelter??[:D])in his opinions...
I feel you so instable man, what's wrong?? I saw some of your comments about music that show you as a smart and intelligent guy, so why you act as a jerk when you talk about other subjects(like personal comments)?? Can't you be a little more kind and mild??

Peace.
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby Ram1 » Tue Jan 20, 2004 1:47 pm

quote:Originally posted by dsnito
I feel you so instable man, what's wrong??

CHOKE!! Good post, Nito. I totally agree. I believe the dude is an intelligent and knowledgeable guy also, that's why I think he's an even BIGGER jerk with the way he's acting. If he were a natural-born idiot, it wouldn't bother me as much. Give him another couple months, and he'll come back again. Like he can't get enough. Thank goodness Mike is not gonna put up with it.
Ram1

Postby Steve-o » Tue Jan 20, 2004 5:49 pm

Nito has that knack of saying something profound and righteously true, but using humour. Good man, that Nito!
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Steve-o » Tue Jan 20, 2004 5:57 pm

you cannot correct anybody's defect or faults(in your point of view)Nito--I don't have the manB's that Gas has pined after for so long. So no defect there. I am old, however. [:D]
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby dsnito » Tue Jan 20, 2004 6:13 pm

LOL[:D]But I thought that to be old is a virtue...LOL[:D]
Yeah, I underdstood, neverthless I must say that NO ONE can judge without knowing another people, EVEN knowing, people must keep for themselves their judgements(specially in message boards), that's how I think...

Peace.
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby Gastro (gone) » Tue Jan 20, 2004 6:41 pm

Oh, c'mon...it has been disgusting!! Stop with the comments about personal aspects of the other people, Gas, you cannot correct anybody's defect or faults(in your point of view)that you're eventually catching...can't you see you've been ridiculous, man?? What are you looking for here?? Just to annoy people and spread hatred, that's what you want??For what??

Peace.

You are wrong. I am like Agassi, a brick wall and will always return serve. I know you guys are friends with him and you'll stick up for him but he brings it all on himself. Everytime I make a post about anything this guy is on my back like a chimp....

... but like Agassi I will wear him down.. he will not win, he can't win....
Gastro (gone)

Postby Ram1 » Tue Jan 20, 2004 6:48 pm

quote:Originally posted by Gastro Boy
... but like Agassi I will wear him down.. he will not win, he can't win....

Grow up, dude. In fact, keep on spewing. You'll only be banned by Mike....again.
Ram1

PreviousNext

Return to JOHN