paul a new dad?

Discussions of various topics about Paul not covered in the forums below.

Moderator: Mike

paul a new dad?

Postby scrodfish256 » Sat Jul 06, 2002 11:50 pm

I was in the grocery store and I happen to glance at the magazine rack and paul and heather were on the front of the enquirer. It read "paul mccartney to be a father at sixtey". I didn't pick it up cause I was in kind of a hurry. I'm not lending any crediblity to the story, being as it's the enquirer. just wondering if anyone else heard anything.
scrodfish256
Silver member
Silver member

paul a new dad?

Postby scrodfish256 » Sat Jul 06, 2002 11:50 pm

I was in the grocery store and I happen to glance at the magazine rack and paul and heather were on the front of the enquirer. It read "paul mccartney to be a father at sixtey". I didn't pick it up cause I was in kind of a hurry. I'm not lending any crediblity to the story, being as it's the enquirer. just wondering if anyone else heard anything.
scrodfish256
Silver member
Silver member

Postby dsnito » Sun Jul 07, 2002 2:27 am

Well, that´s perfectly possible, but I don´t know if that´s true...but
if that´s so, I think he´ll be a good father like he ever´ve been. He ever loved children, as he said on "Many Years From Now"statements... As when he met Linda, she gave sometimes little Heather to Paul nurses her while Linda went to work, and he liked to do it. He wrote "Hey Jude" inspired on Julian Lennon which was entertained sometimes with children´s play by Paul, then once John asked him:"How can you do that?? I just can´t do that!!" , so Paul just replied: "Just...playing like a child!" When he was a teenager, he and brother Mike were baby-sitters of neighbours´childrens. And finally, he had three kids with Linda, and surely the coming of a new baby would be like a gift for him at 60.

Peace.
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby shinestar » Sun Jul 07, 2002 2:32 am

I saw that "paper" in the grocery store today but missed that news. However, on Mike's site, he quoted Paul when he was asked about that by the British press. I remember it because it did not sound like him, more like her talking. He said something like, "Oh, the British press! Jesus, let's talk about why we're here..." I've never seen a quote like that from him.

I truly hope they don't have kids. I have a horrid feeling she would like to start her very own family with him and distance him from his adult children - BIG mistake!!! Oyyyyyyyy!!
shinestar
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby dsnito » Sun Jul 07, 2002 2:52 am

If that´s so, Macca´s marriage IS a big mistake, ain´t that??

Peace.
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby dsnito » Sun Jul 07, 2002 3:12 am

Well, and so the way things´re going, Paul shouldn´t even THINK married Heather... Did he think about all the things that could happen after the marriage?? Could he imagine it??

Peace.
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby dsnito » Sun Jul 07, 2002 3:28 am

But... God, at 60 he should know what he does, shouldn´t??

Peace.
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby shinestar » Sun Jul 07, 2002 3:06 pm

His own children think it was a mistake. He's wrong when he says a second marriage is hard on the kids. They just plain do not like her!
shinestar
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby shinestar » Sun Jul 07, 2002 3:08 pm

Thanks again, dsnito! That's what I kept saying and people were jumping down my throat. He did NOT think, not with his mind anyway. She was the first woman he looked at since Linda died, for heaven's sakes. Would any of you marry the first one who came along after such a devastating few years???
shinestar
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby shinestar » Sun Jul 07, 2002 3:13 pm

you would think, that at age 60, he'd know what he was doing. But as I've said, he's someone who's never been alone in his life. His brother is 2 years younger and Paul does not remember life without him and they shared a room. When he moved from his dad's in Liverpool to London, he moved in with Jane Asher's family before he bought his London house and he and Jane lived there. When Jane wasn't home, he brought in other women, and after they broke up he married Linda. This has all been written about at length over the years. Even after Linda died, James and Stella were there to lean on. I think James even moved in with him.

I think one of the reasons his kids don't like Heather is that they didn't meet her until he was sure they were "an item" as he put it. I think if he'd brought her around from the beginning and they got a chance to know each other, things may have been different. Who knows now?

But I still give this marriage 5 years TOPS, children or not.
shinestar
Bronze member
Bronze member

Next

Return to MACCA - all discussions