How do you sleep?

Discussions related to John Lennon as Beatle and his solo career.

Moderator: Mike

Postby Gastro (gone) » Sun Jan 18, 2004 11:56 pm

Aren't you due for another alias? Since you are yesterday's man why don't you call yourself Yesterday as it would complement Hey Jude. Then start responding to two month old Gastro comment's with your lame choke's. I'm sure no one will be able to tell its you because you are so clever, so sly , so conniving that everybody including Gollum will be fooled.
Gastro (gone)

Postby Gastro (gone) » Mon Jan 19, 2004 2:41 am

quote:Originally posted by Cologne girl
quote:Originally posted by Gastro Boy
Correct me if I'm wrong but the title of this thread is How Do You Sleep?

Case closed.

If you happened to read through the entire thread, you'd find out what John himself had said about the song and its deeper meaning.

I've read through the thread but I still believe what John said in the Imagine video ie he used his resentment of Paul to create a song. I like it.

I don't feel there is any deeper meaning in the song. There may be deeper meanings as to why John did it and how he felt when he did it. When I listen to the song I feel that John just wanted to call Paul on the phone, give it to him in bucket loads and then hang up. You can kind of sense that in his voice which is why I think it's such a great vocal performance.
Gastro (gone)

Postby Steve-o » Mon Jan 19, 2004 8:38 am

Gasman is on the edge again. Someone stop him from the inevitable flame-out he is so famous for. He pines away for 2 things: A woman (any will do) and a concert down-under from Macca. He aint' getting either. And that is the source of his bitterness. His is a Russian living in Mexico City.

Oh yeah...The Man, man Tissa, etc etc etc. Who is the aliasman? Why is Gastro Boy.

CHOKE!!
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Gastro (gone) » Mon Jan 19, 2004 6:58 pm

I can tell just from the juvenile immature nature of your post that you have no idea how to treat women. I bet that you don't even have many female friends.

I can guarantee that you married the first woman you ever dated cause you knew that was the only chance you would ever have to move out of home and being hung like a third grader you must have felt that you won the lottery.

You are a plasma to be pitied. I pity you my friend.
Gastro (gone)

Postby megs » Mon Jan 19, 2004 7:22 pm

I can tell just from the juvenile immature nature of your post that you have no idea how to treat women. I bet that you don't even have many female friends.

I can guarantee that you married the first woman you ever dated cause you knew that was the only chance you would ever have to move out of home and being hung like a third grader you must have felt that you won the lottery.

wait!....who's the immature one?...thats right, you[^][:D]
megs
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Ram1 » Mon Jan 19, 2004 7:32 pm

I've read through the thread but I still believe what John said in the Imagine video ie he used his resentment of Paul to create a song. I like it.

Even as big of a Macca fan as I am, I definitely like How Do You Sleep, WAD. It's a great song. But, the word "resentment" is innacurate. Well, at least in terms of the "Imagine" film. I've had that film for years. I haven't viewed it in ages, but John never used the word "resentment." That's just untrue. I definitely would have remembered if JL used a word as strong as that about Paul.
Ram1

Postby Gastro (gone) » Mon Jan 19, 2004 10:10 pm

John used the word resentment. It was in the Imagine film (motion picture) not the making of the album one. It's funny how Yoko just *had* to put that in the film.

In some cases I like Yoko but in other cases she truly is the master of bad taste. Have you seen Lennon Legend the DVD? In Stand By Me where John calls out to Julian she has edited that out. B*tch!!!
Gastro (gone)

Postby Steve-o » Tue Jan 20, 2004 12:20 am

As usual, you've taken the whole board in the gutter. You, of course, know nothing about me. I have plenty of friends, both male and female, and have been happily married to a beautiful woman for 27 years. I would STRONGLY suggest that you keep your comments to yourself about things you know nothing about. You are the person who opened up your pathetic life on an open forum, so you put yourself out there for fair game, loser.
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Ram1 » Tue Jan 20, 2004 12:43 am

If I may put in my two cents....Mrs. Dubya is definitely a hottie. I've seen a picture. [:D]

And I mean that in the UTMOST respect, of course, SIR!
Ram1

Postby Steve-o » Tue Jan 20, 2004 1:30 am

quote:Originally posted by Ram1
Mrs. Dubya is definitely a hottie.
CHOKE!! Thank-You SIR! Maybe WAS is more appropriate. AFter all, we ARE senior citizens. [:D]
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

PreviousNext

Return to JOHN