Chocoaholic

Discussions related to Paul as a Beatle.

Moderator: Mike

Chocoaholic

Postby Berkeleyan » Tue Dec 09, 2003 2:23 pm

Paul is a chocoaholic - loves chocolate cookies, chocolate bars and such. Come to think of it, Eric C. is also a choco freak.

Chocolate in your system makes your body produce endorphins - "happiness drugs", as called by Dr. Watson (Watson & Crick came up w/ the DNA molecule structure and received the Nobel Prize for it). They give you a sensation of well-being, a great feeling Sunshine and exercising also do the same.
Just think of a beautiful tanned babe eating chocolate while running at the beach - the whole scene spells HAPPINESS (at least for my eyes) [:D]

Chocolate helps control cholesterol levels in your body. Garlic and red wine also do the same.
Berkeleyan
Gold member :)

Chocoaholic

Postby Berkeleyan » Tue Dec 09, 2003 2:23 pm

Paul is a chocoaholic - loves chocolate cookies, chocolate bars and such. Come to think of it, Eric C. is also a choco freak.

Chocolate in your system makes your body produce endorphins - "happiness drugs", as called by Dr. Watson (Watson & Crick came up w/ the DNA molecule structure and received the Nobel Prize for it). They give you a sensation of well-being, a great feeling Sunshine and exercising also do the same.
Just think of a beautiful tanned babe eating chocolate while running at the beach - the whole scene spells HAPPINESS (at least for my eyes) [:D]

Chocolate helps control cholesterol levels in your body. Garlic and red wine also do the same.
Berkeleyan

Postby bianca_macca » Wed Dec 10, 2003 9:39 am

Chocolate is GOOD![:D]
bianca_macca
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby admiralvanderbilt » Wed Dec 10, 2003 10:05 am

I whole-heartedly endorse all comments made to date on this thread! [:D]
admiralvanderbilt
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby theDingle » Wed Dec 10, 2003 12:03 pm

I love garlic. Love the dry wines, mountain burgandy/leibfraumilch. However, I've been lax on the exercise bit [:I]. I like sunshine (not super hot! [V]), but actually prefer rainy weather.

I have to watch my choco-coffee-tea-cola intake though or I develop a rash [:(!]. That bunch is in the same family chemistry-wise. I can indulge occasionally---like right now f'r instance, since you brought it up! [:p]
theDingle

Postby Steve-o » Wed Dec 10, 2003 12:38 pm

Choc=Good
Choc w/Raisins=Da Bomb
Babes on Beach=Excellent
Garlic=no shot at babes on beach (as if!)
Rash=Bad---especially "down there".
Sun=Hotter the better for Steve-o
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby bianca_macca » Wed Dec 10, 2003 4:28 pm

I hadn't read the first post properly (the word chocolate was very distracting..). But babes eating chocolate while running on the beach[?]
I would like to see hot man playing volleybal or something on the beach, they wouldn't have to be eating chocolate though...[:D]
bianca_macca
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby bianca_macca » Wed Dec 10, 2003 4:30 pm

Talking about the beach; how I'd love to have some sun right now!
AND WHAT ABOUT CHOCOLATE-ICECREAM....YUMMIE[:p]
bianca_macca
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Berkeleyan » Thu Dec 11, 2003 7:58 am

Man, this thread is out of control !! Got to have some choco NOW to calm me down ...OK I´m acting RASH...NOT !!!![:D]
Berkeleyan

Postby Berkeleyan » Thu Dec 11, 2003 8:09 am

quote:Originally posted by bianca_macca
I hadn't read the first post properly (the word chocolate was very distracting..). But babes eating chocolate while running on the beach[?]
I would like to see hot man playing volleybal or something on the beach, they wouldn't have to be eating chocolate though...[:D]

Ok if Dear Bianca double-posted, I do the same thing.
You know Bianca, normal males enjoy imensely the sight of beautiful babes. And if they´re running at the beach and eating chocolate, they´re getting all the endorphins their beautiful bods crave for !
[:)] Not to mention the exposure ! [:D]
Berkeleyan

Next

Return to Paul as a Beatle