::Let It Be...Naked

A discussion of all the Beatle albums

Moderator: Mike

:Let It Be...Naked

Postby Mike » Sat Oct 25, 2003 1:35 pm

[left]http://www.macca-central.com/albums/beatles/letitbenaked/!cid_Email_GIF.gif[/left]Let It Be...Naked
http://www.macca-central.com/albums/beatles/letitbenaked
Mike
Gold member :)

:Let It Be...Naked

Postby Ghavi » Sat Oct 25, 2003 1:35 pm

Let It Be...Naked
November 18, 2003 Apple Records
Ghavi

Postby Mike » Tue Oct 28, 2003 11:41 am

BEATLE VIRUS ALERT ! WARNING !

Following an incident at Apple Corps - at which the development of a computer virus was rather stupidly entrusted into the temporary guardianship of an idiot in the Press Office - the easily-predicted has unfortunately happened: a cack-handed Press Officer has accidentally released the virus (or 'Beatles Bug', as it is known) into the ether via the contents of his PC address book. This virus may find its way to your computer. DO NOT PANIC. The virus is NOT malevolent. It will NOT eat either the contents of your computer, nor your secret stash of biscuits. However, as this 'Beatles Bug' was designed by a couple of clever clogs in order to herald the coming of The Beatles' new Let It Be...Naked album, the CD that at last reveals Let It Be as it was meant to be (stripped back to just the bare sound of the band), by opening the file and allowing your ears access to the sound of damn good hand-made music you may damage any appreciation that you may (dubiously) have for the techno-taped, ultra-produced pop which has been so prevalent of late. Should you wish to protect your liking of dinga-donga music, do not open this file. If, however, you want to open your sound system to horizons beyond the limits of the drum machine and performing to playback, in the event of the virus appearing on your screen forward it to your friends. Reality has no visa to the contents of this e-mail

Click here if you dare !
http://www.macca-central.com/albums/beatles/letitbenaked/flyonthewall/Fly_On_The_Wall.htm
Mike

Postby Helter Skelter » Wed Nov 12, 2003 7:01 am

Just listen to the new clips on the official site!! they sound soo good.. 100% improvement over the original album!
Before I always gave the album a rating of 5/10.
Now it´s up to at least 8/10
Helter Skelter
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Steve-o » Wed Nov 12, 2003 9:03 am

Long and Winding & Ive Got a Feeling really stand out for me.
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby theDingle » Wed Nov 12, 2003 11:36 am

I've got it on order from Amazon.com, but I won't get to hear it for two more weeks after it arrives because it's one of my birthday presents.
theDingle

Postby Berkeleyan » Thu Nov 13, 2003 8:08 am

Quite a B-day treat you're giving the Birthday Guy ...[:D]
Must be a real close friend [:)]. It's been said - love oneself first of all, then you can start loving others...
Berkeleyan

Postby theDingle » Thu Nov 13, 2003 12:24 pm

quote:Originally posted by Berkeleyan
Quite a B-day treat you're giving the Birthday Guy ...[:D]
Must be a real close friend [:)]. It's been said - love oneself first of all, then you can start loving others...
LOL! Well, actually Berks, I'm the one that holds to credit card and the Amazon.com password. My brood is giving it to me, but I did the leg-work, erm, Dilbert-chair work for them.
theDingle

Postby Gastro (gone) » Fri Nov 14, 2003 2:00 am

Weirdo Personified !!!!

Let's get this straight, album comes out on Monday, so instead of someone rolling up to say HMV and buying you the CD, you're gonna *order* it off Amazon and wait two weeks for it. Do you realise there's a s&h charge?

ROTFLMBFAO !!!!!!

Only in America .... oh well I guess that's how it works with the Amish...
Gastro (gone)

Postby Gastro (gone) » Fri Nov 14, 2003 2:03 am

By the way the album has been receiving some mixed reviews. The Guardian has already posted it's review.
Gastro (gone)

Next

Return to The Beatles: Albums