Beatles funny versions

This blog is an open discussion of The Beatles

Moderator: Mike

Beatles funny versions

Postby dsnito » Wed Jul 03, 2002 2:51 pm

Has someone heard some Beatles songs in other language versions??
It's funny to hear 'cos many times there are no relations with the foreign lyric versions with the original lyrics!! I ever thought almost all of them are horribles!! "My Love" is one that in portuguese version became awful(bleargh!)!! I think those are hilarious many times!! Did anybody heard some funny Beatles versions???

Peace.
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member

Beatles funny versions

Postby dsnito » Wed Jul 03, 2002 2:51 pm

Has someone heard some Beatles songs in other language versions??
It's funny to hear 'cos many times there are no relations with the foreign lyric versions with the original lyrics!! I ever thought almost all of them are horribles!! "My Love" is one that in portuguese version became awful(bleargh!)!! I think those are hilarious many times!! Did anybody heard some funny Beatles versions???

Peace.
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby Steve-o » Wed Jul 03, 2002 4:24 pm

well..the Beatles themselves released She Loves You and I Want To Hold Your Hand in German....I think it was on one of the American only albums, possibly "Something New"
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Ram1 » Wed Jul 03, 2002 4:38 pm

Yeah, I believe it was Something New. Have that vinyl somewhere in the garage I think.
Ram1

Postby heyjude65 » Wed Jul 03, 2002 11:24 pm

I have a bootleg of Get Back in German. Sounds hysterical. They even laugh while singing it cause it's so hard to sing in that language.
heyjude65

Postby mr. kite » Thu Jul 04, 2002 2:14 am

If only you guys can only hear our own version of the Beatles, yes, Filipino Beatles, you wouldn't be surprised anymore why the music of the Beatles can be considered as really universal. Has anyone seen or heard the Japanese Beatles? Yes, my dear, there is.
mr. kite
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby dsnito » Thu Jul 04, 2002 4:36 pm

I think versions in other languages sounds funny 'cos we ever use to hear The Beatles in original language. I didn't like so much the portuguese versions, 'cos I reckon that don't sound so good to me.
Beatles in japanese?? Should be funny I think!!

Peace.
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby scrodfish256 » Sun Jul 07, 2002 12:11 am

she loves you and i want to hold your hand are also on "past masters vol.1"(in german) My aunt got me a bunch of records at a garage sale and there is this one called "birth of the beatles" All of the writing is in italian. the songs include: i saw her standing there, too know her is to love her,your feets to big, falling in love again, ask me why, mr. moonlight, hallelujah i love her so, red sails in the sunset, everybody's trying to be my baby, matchbox, i'm tlaking about you, shimmy shake, long tall sally, i remember you. I'ts all live,but the sound quality isn't that good. All in english too. Just curious if anyone has seen this record before.
scrodfish256
Silver member
Silver member

Postby dsnito » Sun Jul 07, 2002 1:30 am

Yeah I heard ´bout that somewhere(the one of italian writing), and I have the LP "The Beatles Rarities" UK print that includes the german versions and I did like those a little.
"Sie Lib Dicht Yah, Yah, Yah"...!! funny!

Peace.

Edited by - dsnito on 07/07/2002 01:33:25

Edited by - dsnito on 07/07/2002 02:39:26
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby mr. kite » Sun Jul 07, 2002 1:59 am

everheard of Yesterday in Chinese? I saw someone recently singing the macca fave by a Chinese in our local cable. Not bad.
mr. kite
Bronze member
Bronze member

Next

Return to The Beatles: General Discussions